Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Make A Movie Draft XV (Discussion Thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darrelle Revis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
you making an AMC team up movie, DR?

Yeah, it's called Bad Men.

It's about men who aren't good.

"I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last."
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darrelle Revis wrote:
Greg_Jennings wrote:

I imagine it has something to do with a 100 year old Don Draper teaming up with Walter White. Has potential.

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Darrelle Revis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
Darrelle Revis wrote:
Greg_Jennings wrote:

I imagine it has something to do with a 100 year old Don Draper teaming up with Walter White. Has potential.

The men are bad.

"I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last."
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOO

I was going to take PSH next.

I'd offer a trade, but I'd feel terrible dragging Hoffman away from a PTA movie.

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDL will be playing my antagonist. I originally wanted PSH, but Day-Lewis has the screen presence to nail this role.

BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
NOOOOOOO

I was going to take PSH next.

I'd offer a trade, but I'd feel terrible dragging Hoffman away from a PTA movie.

I couldn't pass up the original deadly combo.

PTA + PSH = winning

"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It has been confirmed that PTA has signed on to direct and adapt Robert Heinlein's classic sci-fi novel Stranger in a Strange Land. One wonders how faithful the filmmaker will stay to the novel given his previous efforts, but the story is certainly right up his alley. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Phillip Seymour Hoffman will star.

"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
biggio7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Quote:
It has been confirmed that PTA has signed on to direct and adapt Robert Heinlein's classic sci-fi novel Stranger in a Strange Land. One wonders how faithful the filmmaker will stay to the novel given his previous efforts, but the story is certainly right up his alley. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Phillip Seymour Hoffman will star.

Not to step on toes or anything. I enjoy reading these movies. But JGL was the #1 pick in the draft.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Josh Brolin has joined the cast of the Coen Brothers' new film, the Greater Evil. Brolin will play the owner of a remote inn in Northern California that serves as the stage for the bloody climax of parallel storylines revolving around a cache of stolen jewels. Christolph Waltz has also signed on the play the leader of a group of thieves.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Quote:

Not to step on toes or anything. I enjoy reading these movies. But JGL was the #1 pick in the draft.

Whoops...Laughing

I have updated my pick in the thread. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by BirdsFan06050 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Quote:

I heard this may have been a false report. Damn twitter.

Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are going to be busy today because of football, PM me your picks and I can get them in on time for you.

BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Quote:

I heard this may have been a false report. Damn twitter.

Quote:
Just learning now that JGL will NOT be starring in the film. His schedule is apparently booked. Andrew Garfield has been cast in the lead role in his place.

Wink
RamRod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jason Bateman has been cast alongside Zach Galifianakis in Todd Phillips' newest movie titled The Work Friend.
RamRod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rooney Mara, Gnat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: