Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Was Tuckers FG really good?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you honestly think Tuckers FG was good in real time?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensfanRD wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
At first I thought it was no good, but while I'm pretty sure it's good now, the fact that the same pool of referees that called that INT a TD last night called it, makes me doubt just because they're that incompetent.

It doesn't matter if the refs called it "good" or not at this point, it's already been proven to be good via video evidence.

Video evidence trumps incompetence.

The Packers, NFL fans and normal people would like to have a word with you. Laughing

Touche. My best friends' a Packers fan... and believe me, she did have a word with me about it. It was scary... Wink

But seriously (though I am serious about the above), that video doesn't lie either. Pete Carrol couldn't even say he believed it was a score. He tip-toed around the issue and made sure the reporter couldn't twist his words to say he thought it was a touchdown. Dude had to say, "I can see why they thought that".

But you're right... addendum to the rule, incompetence can trump video evidence- when in fact, incompetence is asked to watch said video to decide the game. So there, you happy now?!

Forcing me to make adjustments to my own rules and such... Not talking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: