Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

10th Grader Rashae Bey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gundy's a Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: 10th Grader Rashae Bey Reply with quote

I'm not sure where to put this, so mods feel free to move it if it should be somewhere else, but I had to mention it on here.

A friend sent me a text earlier with a newspaper clipping that said this:

Quote:
Rashae Bey, St. John's Christian Academy - Football

Rashae carried the ball 8 times for 269 yards and scored 3 TDs. He has eclipsed the 1000 yard mark in just 44 carries, and has 15 TDs on the season. He is averaging 25.2 yards per carry. Rashae also ranks number 1 in his class academically.

Have any of you heard of this kid? I imagine his numbers could be a result of playing terribly outmatched opponents, but still... 25 yards per carry? And number 1 in his class?? Shocked Shocked [/quote]
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 10th Grader Rashae Bey Reply with quote

Gundy's a Man wrote:
I'm not sure where to put this, so mods feel free to move it if it should be somewhere else, but I had to mention it on here.

Quote:

Rashae carried the ball 8 times for 269 yards and scored 3 TDs. He has eclipsed the 1000 yard mark in just 44 carries, and has 15 TDs on the season. He is averaging 25.2 yards per carry. Rashae also ranks number 1 in his class academically.

Have any of you heard of this kid? I imagine his numbers could be a result of playing terribly outmatched opponents, but still... 25 yards per carry? And number 1 in his class?? Shocked Shocked
[/quote]

sounds like poor competition on the field and in the classroom lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 10th Grader Rashae Bey Reply with quote

Gundy's a Man wrote:

Quote:

Have any of you heard of this kid? I imagine his numbers could be a result of playing terribly outmatched opponents, but still... 25 yards per carry? And number 1 in his class?? Shocked Shocked
[/quote]

some of the christian private schools have really really low levels of competition.

that being said..anyone that can run like that is probably good at any level, just the competition he's running against isn't so great

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: