Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*Football's Future Draft & Win League* Week 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12344
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the hell, i'll give it a go.

I'm gonna do a few drafts and then pick my team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5970
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess don't count me out of this. Maybe I'll have some of my games simmed, which I don't really mind. Worst case scenerio is I draft a decent team that the CPU gets to play with, but I think I could possibly manage to play a game or 2 a week. Tenatively put me down as the Lions.

As for the draft, later the better for us Pacific Timezoners. Just hope I don't disconnect on my first freaking pick
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMenace


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 5194
Location: Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
what the hell, i'll give it a go.

I'm gonna do a few drafts and then pick my team.


Cool

Let me know what team you would like.


Flatlyner wrote:
I guess don't count me out of this. Maybe I'll have some of my games simmed, which I don't really mind. Worst case scenerio is I draft a decent team that the CPU gets to play with, but I think I could possibly manage to play a game or 2 a week. Tenatively put me down as the Lions.

As for the draft, later the better for us Pacific Timezoners. Just hope I don't disconnect on my first freaking pick


Cool

Yeah I'd like to draft Wednesday night at 11:00 EST.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMenace


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 5194
Location: Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
Count me in, I like fantasy drafts better anyways.


Let me know what team you would like.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12344
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we draft Wed. at 11 I can probably draft for an hour or hour and a half max, how many rounds will we be through by that time?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 10087
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the Pats.
_________________

El ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMenace


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 5194
Location: Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
If we draft Wed. at 11 I can probably draft for an hour or hour and a half max, how many rounds will we be through by that time?


I'd prefer to draft at 10 EST but I want to make sure west coasters (Flat) can make in time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5970
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
If we draft Wed. at 11 I can probably draft for an hour or hour and a half max, how many rounds will we be through by that time?


With no pausing and about 10 people drafting, we should be through 15-18 rounds, possibly more depending on if each guys uses his 45 seconds. The CPU picks will be done instantly.
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5970
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMenace wrote:


Flatlyner wrote:
I guess don't count me out of this. Maybe I'll have some of my games simmed, which I don't really mind. Worst case scenerio is I draft a decent team that the CPU gets to play with, but I think I could possibly manage to play a game or 2 a week. Tenatively put me down as the Lions.

As for the draft, later the better for us Pacific Timezoners. Just hope I don't disconnect on my first freaking pick


Cool

Yeah I'd like to draft Wednesday night at 11:00 EST.


That would be perfect!
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMenace


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 5194
Location: Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
If we draft Wed. at 11 I can probably draft for an hour or hour and a half max, how many rounds will we be through by that time?


With no pausing and about 10 people drafting, we should be through 15-18 rounds, possibly more depending on if each guys uses his 45 seconds. The CPU picks will be done instantly.


Good point. I'll keep it at 11:00 EST

Let me know if that works best for the rest of you who haven't posted yet.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5970
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this be happening even if we don't get 3-4 others? Personally, I'd be down either way. I'd rather have dedicated guys then many guys.
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChiefsRock420


Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 16
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's room left, sign me up
RCJAYHAWK96
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChiefsRock420


Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 16
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCJAYHAWK96
I will take the chiefs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12344
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll go with the Bengals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigc421


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 2459
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this for 360? If so count me in ill take colts. Tag-bigc421
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group