Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

League Cup Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 35831
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was weak.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfaxtor


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 13118
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Hazard will probably get a lengthy ban for that, but Swansea should be sanctioned as well -- you absolutely cannot have that kind of behavior from ball boys.. Obviously they'll always waste "a little bit" of time.. kind of the unwritten rule there, but that's just absurd.


Fine both clubs and ban Hazard for a game... Seriously, the ballboy acted like he got shot in the rib cage with a shotgun. Embarrassing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RidiculousJames


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 1683
Location: Cheshire, England
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have felt like kicking the little idiot for doing that too.
_________________
2013 Adopt-a-Bear: LB #50 James Anderson
Tackles: 103 || Sacks: 4.0 || Forced Fumbles: 0 || Fumble Recoveries: 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfaxtor


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 13118
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
I'd have felt like kicking the little idiot for doing that too.


Me too. Still cant do it though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15720
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
Hazard will probably get a lengthy ban for that, but Swansea should be sanctioned as well -- you absolutely cannot have that kind of behavior from ball boys.. Obviously they'll always waste "a little bit" of time.. kind of the unwritten rule there, but that's just absurd.


Fine both clubs and ban Hazard for a game... Seriously, the ballboy acted like he got shot in the rib cage with a shotgun. Embarrassing.


He'll probably get 3 games.. as any red for violent conduct gets.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RoxSox2004


Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 17081
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't blame him for being frustrated, but there's somethings you just can't do.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RidiculousJames


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 1683
Location: Cheshire, England
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
I'd have felt like kicking the little idiot for doing that too.


Me too. Still cant do it though

Yeah, I've just tweeted basically the same. Hazard was a fool for doing it but the ballboy didn't do himself any favours.
_________________
2013 Adopt-a-Bear: LB #50 James Anderson
Tackles: 103 || Sacks: 4.0 || Forced Fumbles: 0 || Fumble Recoveries: 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfaxtor


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 13118
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
Hazard will probably get a lengthy ban for that, but Swansea should be sanctioned as well -- you absolutely cannot have that kind of behavior from ball boys.. Obviously they'll always waste "a little bit" of time.. kind of the unwritten rule there, but that's just absurd.


Fine both clubs and ban Hazard for a game... Seriously, the ballboy acted like he got shot in the rib cage with a shotgun. Embarrassing.


He'll probably get 3 games.. as any red for violent conduct gets.


Yeah youre right, thats probably what hes getting. Whats even worse its all the negative attention well be getting again. Like Clattengate wasnt bad enough now this. Stupid commentators went on and one about "Another Chelsea meltdown in discipline.."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
finn54


Moderator
Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12219
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a Cardiff city chant in here somewhere: "kick a jack".
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
91jmay


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 23187
Location: Wonderland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are people missing that the only reason the ball boy was on top of the ball is because Hazard pushed him. No reason for Hazard to be anywhere near the ball, not to mention the fact he didn't even give the kid a chance to throw it back before kicking it out of his hands.

5 games at the absolute slightest.
_________________
big_palooka wrote:

He's going to last until the 20's, quote that.


On Bridgewater.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15720
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Why are people missing that the only reason the ball boy was on top of the ball is because Hazard pushed him. No reason for Hazard to be anywhere near the ball, not to mention the fact he didn't even give the kid a chance to throw it back before kicking it out of his hands.

5 games at the absolute slightest.


Didn't see that part of it.. if so then you're probably right - the FA will come down hard on him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
finn54


Moderator
Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12219
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting


https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN/status/294135719700602881

Apparently, this is the kids twitter. Posted before the match.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfaxtor


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 13118
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Why are people missing that the only reason the ball boy was on top of the ball is because Hazard pushed him. No reason for Hazard to be anywhere near the ball, not to mention the fact he didn't even give the kid a chance to throw it back before kicking it out of his hands.

5 games at the absolute slightest.


Push, really? The kid went to get the ball and wasnt about to let it go, He fell down by his own damn self and clutched it like a goalkeeper. Idiotic by Hazard but that was the a [inappropriate/removed] move if Ive ever seen one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
91jmay


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 23187
Location: Wonderland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Why are people missing that the only reason the ball boy was on top of the ball is because Hazard pushed him. No reason for Hazard to be anywhere near the ball, not to mention the fact he didn't even give the kid a chance to throw it back before kicking it out of his hands.

5 games at the absolute slightest.


Didn't see that part of it.. if so then you're probably right - the FA will come down hard on him.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B1tmgJQ4-ME

Clearly the kid isn't busting a gut to get the ball, but thats part of the home advantage. Happens everywhere.
_________________
big_palooka wrote:

He's going to last until the 20's, quote that.


On Bridgewater.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15720
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finn54 wrote:
Quote:
The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting


https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN/status/294135719700602881

Apparently, this is the kids twitter. Posted before the match.


What a twit...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group