Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Are we being to hard on Freeman?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice read DRD. I read that this mourning and I'm glad schiano is sticking by Freeman right now and trying to help him succeed.

I know I'm highly critical of him and haven't like what I've seen. I know that 2nd half against Washington was promising but Washington is known for a putrid pass defense so I'm not going to jump the gun here as its a sign of things to come. Freeman although almost leading us back also put us in a huge hole as well.

We ll see. I hope he pulls a complete 360 bc I'd hate p have to keep looking for a franchise qb.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFmF9DcZ1k

Anyone remember this guy? In almost every single highlight he is making things happen with his legs, and is slinging it all around the field (deep also). Also, his demeanor is completely different. This year, he almost seems depressed to have to come on the field, and when he's on the field, he looks sad, hunched over, and just overall a downer. Here, he seems upbeat. Players look to their quarterback to set the tone, and it's really night and day from then to now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

Anyone remember this guy? In almost every single highlight he is making things happen with his legs, and is slinging it all around the field (deep also). Also, his demeanor is completely different. This year, he almost seems depressed to have to come on the field, and when he's on the field, he looks sad, hunched over, and just overall a downer. Here, he seems upbeat. Players look to their quarterback to set the tone, and it's really night and day from then to now.

what happened to that guy?!? Crying or Very sad
5nick5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

what happened to that guy?!? Crying or Very sad

It was only just a dream...

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^hahahaha. Ditto.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

He really does need to move in the pocket more. Freeman on the move was deadly. Freeman staying in the pocket makes for a sad Freeman.

Also I feel like it needs to be said, but Mike Williams is underrated round these parts.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

He really does need to move in the pocket more. Freeman on the move was deadly. Freeman staying in the pocket makes for a sad Freeman.

Also I feel like it needs to be said, but Mike Williams is underrated round these parts.

I agree. Most of the big passes we throw to him, he comes down with.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I agree. Most of the big passes we throw to him, he comes down with.

Sorry to hate on Freeman so much, but imagine if he had a good QB. Williams and Jackson could be one of the best receiving tandems in the league.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: