Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NBA 2K13 -- Online Association -- Season 2 / Openings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
YellowSCRE4MS


Joined: 01 Nov 2011
Posts: 1858
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG Sanchez.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 10388
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YellowSCRE4MS wrote:
GG Sanchez.
GG. I was expecting to get killed but I did alright. Couldn't stop Harden, apparently he's the second coming, he makes contact layups with three players trying to block him look easy.
_________________

El ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snyder007


Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 316
Location: University of Arkansas
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody actually played the top teams on the game in league play? How good is the lakers,heat, and thunder users?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YellowSCRE4MS


Joined: 01 Nov 2011
Posts: 1858
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
YellowSCRE4MS wrote:
GG Sanchez.
GG. I was expecting to get killed but I did alright. Couldn't stop Harden, apparently he's the second
coming, he makes contact layups with three players trying to block him look easy.



Yea we played good the first half then I pulled away with it, that wroten kid was getting some crazy [inappropriate/removed] to go in with my players on em like a blanket. Lmao at Zach hitting those two 3s.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YellowSCRE4MS


Joined: 01 Nov 2011
Posts: 1858
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snyder007 wrote:
Has anybody actually played the top teams on the game in league play? How good is the lakers,heat, and thunder users?



I'm OKC. I'm not that good.

The lakers dude is nice, D Howard grabs every rebound. When we played kobe looked better than MJ out there making every contact layup and shot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 10388
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YellowSCRE4MS wrote:
11sanchez11 wrote:
YellowSCRE4MS wrote:
GG Sanchez.
GG. I was expecting to get killed but I did alright. Couldn't stop Harden, apparently he's the second
coming, he makes contact layups with three players trying to block him look easy.



Yea we played good the first half then I pulled away with it, that wroten kid was getting some crazy [inappropriate/removed] to go in with my players on em like a blanket. Lmao at Zach hitting those two 3s.
Yeah he's the main reason I chose the Grizzly, I was gong to pair him up with Ross and go ham on you fools. Zachs money from deep lol.
_________________

El ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6800
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YellowSCRE4MS wrote:
Snyder007 wrote:
Has anybody actually played the top teams on the game in league play? How good is the lakers,heat, and thunder users?



I'm OKC. I'm not that good.

The lakers dude is nice, D Howard grabs every rebound. When we played kobe looked better than MJ out there making every contact layup and shot.


Yeah I played the lakers and its not even remotely fair. Dwight gets a orb at least every other possesion and kobe wont miss, contact means nothing. So frustrating.
_________________
Welp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LANSKYDGREAT420


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 10
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lakers heat And thunder will get nothing and like it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LANSKYDGREAT420


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 10
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood bro. Why you keep changing settings?? Please bro. The trades were 18 hrs from processing which would give us our guys for first game then you go and change settings AGAIN. Why? Can you please pick a setting and leave it so we can plan accordingly. How can guys in trades that are accepted still play for team and if they get hurt that ruins trade. Not really fair. Any info thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14312
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did my first game get simmed or was I autopiloted??
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YellowSCRE4MS


Joined: 01 Nov 2011
Posts: 1858
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Did my first game get simmed or was I autopiloted??



I think I play you the first game. It probably got simmed tho.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phillybul


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 3430
Location: Philadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kings owner, what was the logic in simming our game that wasnt set to be played until Feb 2nd? Appreciate the loss. Thumbs up for that one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ya boy hollywud


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 706
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
Kings owner, what was the logic in simming our game that wasnt set to be played until Feb 2nd? Appreciate the loss. Thumbs up for that one.


If the Kings owner played your Warriors team as a CPU, I can reset that game for you in most cases. Let me know the date of the game so I can find it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ya boy hollywud


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 706
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to upload a 10 minute private video for only people in this league explaining certain things and showing options I have, etc. I'll post it here later.

For now, let me say two things. Mavs will stay a CPU, so feel free to play them and you can only sign one FA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phillybul


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 3430
Location: Philadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
phillybul wrote:
Kings owner, what was the logic in simming our game that wasnt set to be played until Feb 2nd? Appreciate the loss. Thumbs up for that one.


If the Kings owner played your Warriors team as a CPU, I can reset that game for you in most cases. Let me know the date of the game so I can find it.


Feb 2nd 2012 GSW vs Sac Kings, if you can reset cool. If not, no biggie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 9 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group