Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NBA 2K13 -- Online Association -- Season 2 / Openings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
I played against the lakers, lost by three. He plays like every scrub does with an overpowered team online: eurostep with kobe, take contested shots with kobe, take contested shots with dwight ect ect ect...and because its the lakers all these shots that he shouldnt be making goes in. And if you do find yourself playing great D the lakers are going to get bailed out by fouls. Every. Single. Time.

I had a couple of turnovers while i was trying to beat the zone but I couldnt keep up with eurosteppin' Kobe in the end.

The zone really makes me and. Guess I should find a better way to beat it but damn it gets annoying.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
I played against the lakers, lost by three. He plays like every scrub does with an overpowered team online: eurostep with kobe, take contested shots with kobe, take contested shots with dwight ect ect ect...and because its the lakers all these shots that he shouldnt be making goes in. And if you do find yourself playing great D the lakers are going to get bailed out by fouls. Every. Single. Time.

I had a couple of turnovers while i was trying to beat the zone but I couldnt keep up with eurosteppin' Kobe in the end.

The zone really makes me and. Guess I should find a better way to beat it but damn it gets annoying.

Zone all game isnt any fun. I play on ball defense most of the time. Occasionally say if you throw it into the post? I wont switch to the post defender. I'll stay with the guy I am and either double down, try to swipe at the big putting the ball on floor or bait the big into kicking it out and stealing pass. Wait did I just give some of my gameplan away? Laughing

Playing against zone all game long? Arrow
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
adam9 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

Zone all game isnt any fun. I play on ball defense most of the time. Occasionally say if you throw it into the post? I wont switch to the post defender. I'll stay with the guy I am and either double down, try to swipe at the big putting the ball on floor or bait the big into kicking it out and stealing pass. Wait did I just give some of my gameplan away? Laughing

Playing against zone all game long? Arrow

I didnt have a problem with zone, the zone leaves alot of people wide open. Budinger was killing the zone.
11sanchez11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody want to play? I'm about to get on.

El ramster on the sig
phillybul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
Anybody want to play? I'm about to get on.

Crap missed this. Are you still on? I can run.

GSW owner here, if anyone wants to play let me know. Watching Sixers preseason game right now but I'm currently online with game loaded.
phillybul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind seems I got kicked out. Laughing
11sanchez11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BG, the Nuggets user thought I quit the game but like I told him my internet gave out for a second. It was barely the beginning of the 2nd quarter and he was winning by like 6 points, I don't see why he would think I would quit. Plus we played again right away. He sent me 4 messages after the we finished accusing me of quiting but I only responded to the first because I didn't care to bicker back and forth with him.

El ramster on the sig
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I didn't kick some of the people. There are other admins who kicked some of the users. As far as the Golden State user goes, you had only played 3 games, that is not acceptable at this juncture. We're almost in the playoffs at this point.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
BG, the Nuggets user thought I quit the game but like I told him my internet gave out for a second. It was barely the beginning of the 2nd quarter and he was winning by like 6 points, I don't see why he would think I would quit. Plus we played again right away. He sent me 4 messages after the we finished accusing me of quiting but I only responded to the first because I didn't care to bicker back and forth with him.

Don't sweat it. I've been in enough leagues with you to know that you play all your games and don't quit. Sorry he was harrassing you about it, I spoke to him, he was frustrated with what happened just because he felt he was playing well in the first game and the playoffs spots in the West are highly competitive.
phillybul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
For the record, I didn't kick some of the people. There are other admins who kicked some of the users. As far as the Golden State user goes, you had only played 3 games, that is not acceptable at this juncture. We're almost in the playoffs at this point.

Did u send me a note on Xbox live or here to play our game? What's unacceptable is the lack of communication. I sent a note to Clippers owner to play before game sims. No response I got a sim loss. I post in this thread when I'm on and available. Only Wolves owner hit me up. You send notes about not trading with CPU but no note to play our game. Makes total sense. If u wanted to start playoffs at a certain date? Make that known. You failed to do so because your communication is weak. How do I play games with people? Sit on my Xbox all day and wait for a game invite? Have fun blowing out the CPU for some moronic reason. Ou put it on HOF then tweak CPU to rookie. If my only playing 3gms was an issue? As commish COMMUNICATE. Again u failed to do so. Good job good effort
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
ya boy hollywud wrote:

Did u send me a note on Xbox live or here to play our game? What's unacceptable is the lack of communication. I sent a note to Clippers owner to play before game sims. No response I got a sim loss. I post in this thread when I'm on and available. Only Wolves owner hit me up. You send notes about not trading with CPU but no note to play our game. Makes total sense. If u wanted to start playoffs at a certain date? Make that known. You failed to do so because your communication is weak. How do I play games with people? Sit on my Xbox all day and wait for a game invite? Have fun blowing out the CPU for some moronic reason. Ou put it on HOF then tweak CPU to rookie. If my only playing 3gms was an issue? As commish COMMUNICATE. Again u failed to do so. Good job good effort

Yet everybody else is nearly done with all their user games, except you. Funny how that works, isn't it. You can blame me all you want, the bottom line is, most other people in the league are nearly done with ALL of their games... While you're sitting here with only THREE games completed (and you didn't even play all those games). That is what is unacceptable.

I'm not telling anybody to play their games, why join the league if you need someone to tell you to play your games? I have school, work and I student teach; I'm not telling people to play their games. If someone has an issue in the league (such as Sanchez's issue with the Nuggets guy accusing him of quitting, etc) that is something I'll handle. I'm not going to chase people around to play their games.
phillybul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were the 4th team on my schedule. Yet I never heard from you. xbox live, PM or in this thread. Why?

I announced numerous times I was available to play in this thread. Not much feedback. The same way you send notes or make comments in this thread is the same way you can simply message me and ask whats the deal with not getting alot of games completed. Your communication is poor. Also how is communicating with someone "chasing someone"? What kind of logic are you on? You're the commish are you not? Try and act like one.

I've been in numerous 2k leagues. You get your games in as the league date advances. Also FB groups set up where users can schedule games against one another. I guerss I'm used to more organized and structured leagues. If a person is boot worthy they atleast get the courtesy of why. Something you didnt do until I mentioned it. Go figure.

No hard feelings (no sarcasm either) I just didnt appreciate finding out I've been booted without being notified.
11sanchez11

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SJax, when do you wan to get our game in?

El ramster on the sig
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:

At 545? Also, would you trade Selby? I need one more scorer..
11sanchez11

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
11sanchez11 wrote:

At 545? Also, would you trade Selby? I need one more scorer..
Est right? Yeah I would trade Selby, I don't think he's played a minute for me all season.

El ramster on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: