Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Sheep
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:
I don't know what game el ram was watching? I thought our oline did good since Lynch and Turbin had some lanes for a change.

Seemed like Tate was Wilson's primary yesterday IMO? Our passing game should be getting better but is staying flat or getting worse.

Our D did great just some stupid 3rd and longs given up but the D didn't allow the TD's.

Can't put much blame on Wilson for the INT's but just struggles and moving the chains is like pulling teeth. PC is going to have to do something about it now bc the season is a for sure loss anyways with the current offensive plan. IMO it is time for Flynn to be given a chance. Not that Wilson is doing that bad, just need to see if a change can help. Working out in AZ but don't want Wilson to get hurt to force Flynn in.

I saw a defense get to your QB countless times.. I saw a deflected pass that landed in Dahls hand that he dropped. I saw a defense that bent but didn't break. While the Seahawks were getting exhausted by Sam's 3rd down play. You bring the Ground attack we brought the smart passing. Not to mention that gorgeous 53 yard bomb.. ET is fast by the way! He caught up to Givens. I saw a defense force 3 Take Aways Wink

You just played the worst passing offense in the league. The fact you are proud of holding Russell Wilson to 160 yards, when his game average is actually lower than that, is hilarious. I didn't see an offensive line giving up countless pressures, I saw a QB rattled by footsteps and abandoning the pocket well before necessary. Your defense isn't as good as I thought it was going into that game.

Meh. Neither is yours...

Laughing

Nah I'll give you that. I wasn't big on our pass rush coming into the game, and that mentality held up.

The rest of the D is there though. I thought that Brandon Browner played great (was invisible). Bobby Wagner showed progress in this game.
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:
I don't know what game el ram was watching? I thought our oline did good since Lynch and Turbin had some lanes for a change.

Seemed like Tate was Wilson's primary yesterday IMO? Our passing game should be getting better but is staying flat or getting worse.

Our D did great just some stupid 3rd and longs given up but the D didn't allow the TD's.

Can't put much blame on Wilson for the INT's but just struggles and moving the chains is like pulling teeth. PC is going to have to do something about it now bc the season is a for sure loss anyways with the current offensive plan. IMO it is time for Flynn to be given a chance. Not that Wilson is doing that bad, just need to see if a change can help. Working out in AZ but don't want Wilson to get hurt to force Flynn in.

I saw a defense get to your QB countless times.. I saw a deflected pass that landed in Dahls hand that he dropped. I saw a defense that bent but didn't break. While the Seahawks were getting exhausted by Sam's 3rd down play. You bring the Ground attack we brought the smart passing. Not to mention that gorgeous 53 yard bomb.. ET is fast by the way! He caught up to Givens. I saw a defense force 3 Take Aways Wink

You just played the worst passing offense in the league. The fact you are proud of holding Russell Wilson to 160 yards, when his game average is actually lower than that, is hilarious. I didn't see an offensive line giving up countless pressures, I saw a QB rattled by footsteps and abandoning the pocket well before necessary. Your defense isn't as good as I thought it was going into that game.

Meh. Neither is yours...

Laughing

Nah I'll give you that. I wasn't big on our pass rush coming into the game, and that mentality held up.

The rest of the D is there though. I thought that Brandon Browner played great (was invisible). Bobby Wagner showed progress in this game.

Givens burned both Browner and Sherman. Laughing

I think it was Sherman who also got burnt on the play where Bradford had his arm hit right as he released the ball and the ball went straight up in the air. I believe it was Gibson who had beaten his man handily down the field and Bradford was hit right as he was letting that ball go. Saved you guys a TD.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
DoLFaN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when is pete carroll gona "take the lid" off of russell wilson? they should definitely start calling more passing plays
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoLFaN wrote:
when is pete carroll gona "take the lid" off of russell wilson? they should definitely start calling more passing plays
WHY?

They need to start calling more run plays. We have a dominant RB who isn't getting the ball enough.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
DoLFaN wrote:
WHY?

They need to start calling more run plays. We have a dominant RB who isn't getting the ball enough.

exacrtly...we need to pound the ball with Beast and Jr and that will set up the Play action. I think Russell just needs 1 big game to get going and get his confidence up. I think that will come this week.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come get it..

Code:
[img]http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploads/images/1349140107-U11225.png[/img]

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Come get it..

Code:

How long was the bet for?, I'll wear for a week unless told otherwise.

That's pretty weak sauce, I thought you would have done better EL ramster... But I'll wear for the bet's sake., You know what's funny, this Sig makes me think more about the Cowboys game than it does about the Rams game.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Come get it..

Code:

I was in on it...im wearing now

I believe the bet was for a week correct???

#JDI
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A week seems fair. Its week i kniw Sad

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
DoLFaN wrote:
WHY?

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/10/the-morning-after-seahawks-humiliated.html

Quote:
Many fans were calling for Flynn to be the starter after the debacle yesterday. Keep in mind that Wilson is not the one calling for an option play on a crucial third down against the Packers. Wilson is not the one calling for a reverse pitch to Marshawn Lynch on 3rd and 1 instead of putting him between the tackles where he excels. Wilson is not the one calling a passing play on 3rd and 2 in the second quarter, or 3rd and 3 later in the quarter. He is not the one calling for a spread formation on 3rd and short, eliminating the defenses need to honor both the run and the pass. And he certainly isn't the one putting the team in shotgun formation in the red zone while trailing by six points on 3rd and 2 when the team has run for 37 yards on that drive with a 7.4 yard per carry average. What is worse is that there is not clarity on who is calling those plays. Darrell Bevell is the offensive coordinator, but Tom Cable shares offensive responsibilities with him and is the assistant head coach. Carroll has been publicly stating that he holds himself responsible for "keeping the lid" on the offense. Improvement does not happen without accountability.

This is where I am at. I wish we would P/A or pass more on first or 2nd down. Every time are are in 3rd and short it should be power I football and either run between the tackles or P/A bootleg. It should NEVER be shotgun because that takes away from our biggest strength. Bevell is a moron.

"We all we got, we all we need"
sirensong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditch Bevell. If Cable is already involved make him the OC and pound the rock all day!
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Ditch Bevell. If Cable is already involved make him the OC and pound the rock all day!

THIS x100000

#JDI
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:

Amen brother. Pete wants to run the ball, Tom Cable knows how to run the ball.
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read an article not to long ago (I'll post it if I can find it again) saying Cable only has a say on what run play is called he doesn't have a say on the playcalling during games, When Bevell wants to run the ball he lets Cable call the play.. maybe this is the reason Bevell never wants to run the ball on 3rd & shorts..(giving up to much power), and I agree with everyone on the board who is calling for Bevell's head, the guy is a waste of an OC job.

This kinda arrangement doesn't make sense to me, Why would you want TWO heads in there trying to make one call on 3rd downs?, I also think this is some of the reason our offense has been very poor the past two seasons, too much power spread around.... I'll look for the article and post it later.

JOEJOE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
DoLFaN wrote:
WHY?

Agreed Tats, Lynch is only 26yrs old, and in this last game vs. the Rams he should have had at least 25-30 carries... this would've equaled a win for the Hawks. You don't take the ball away from your RB if he's averaging almost 6yds a carry, no way! Bevell screwed up in this game vs. the Rams and cost the team a win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 31 of 33

Jump to: