Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Five Other Games Thread:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 63, 64, 65  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
brassglobos


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 2078
Location: Orlando
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheesehead430 wrote:
brassglobos wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
brassglobos wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
Texasmade wrote:
Hard to believe anyone in CFB as improved as much as David Ash has. He's carrying this team right now.
T-Magic Surprised


he's still pretty awful at throwing the football


he's a good football player, but it's because of his running ability


Lulz.


From what he was? This is a big jump.


i guess

he's still pretty bad though. skipped a lot of passes tonight


Did you watch the game?

Maybe we have different definitions of skipped...he under threw a couple of deep balls, the INT was a forced throw on a 3rd and long, outside of that the ball was on the money. He played really well tonight.


yes, but apparently you didn't Laughing


http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/playbyplay?gameId=322730197&period=3

3rd and 12 at OKST 31 David Ash pass intercepted by Tyler Johnson at the OKSt 19, returned for no gain to the OKSt 19.

Care to make an intelligent comment or are you going to keep up the asinine oneliners.

What passes skipped?


fail


I was trolling Embarassed my bad Irish Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 35721
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brassglobos wrote:
Cheesehead430 wrote:
brassglobos wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
brassglobos wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
Texasmade wrote:
Hard to believe anyone in CFB as improved as much as David Ash has. He's carrying this team right now.
T-Magic Surprised


he's still pretty awful at throwing the football


he's a good football player, but it's because of his running ability


Lulz.


From what he was? This is a big jump.


i guess

he's still pretty bad though. skipped a lot of passes tonight


Did you watch the game?

Maybe we have different definitions of skipped...he under threw a couple of deep balls, the INT was a forced throw on a 3rd and long, outside of that the ball was on the money. He played really well tonight.


yes, but apparently you didn't Laughing


http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/playbyplay?gameId=322730197&period=3

3rd and 12 at OKST 31 David Ash pass intercepted by Tyler Johnson at the OKSt 19, returned for no gain to the OKSt 19.

Care to make an intelligent comment or are you going to keep up the asinine oneliners.

What passes skipped?


fail


I was trolling Embarassed my bad Irish Green


It's cool dude, no sweat
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 28657
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happend there? Laughing
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:


Okay.

Sacramento is a finals team now folks. Laughing


yeah so? Would anyone here disagree?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
What happend there? Laughing


Don't know, but it was hilarious.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brassglobos


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 2078
Location: Orlando
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
What happend there? Laughing


Don't know, but it was hilarious.


Just trying to provide some entertainment Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 24330
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Martinez was awful when I watched. Ash is definitely more improved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 44803
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
I thought Martinez was awful when I watched. Ash is definitely more improved.
Same here. As shown so far this year, any QB (or person who can throw a football for that matter) can shred our soft as tissue zone.
_________________

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 35721
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
I thought Martinez was awful when I watched. Ash is definitely more improved.


They do a great job designing the offense around him though.

He's a great runner too. He's tough to stop because of that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 28657
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
I thought Martinez was awful when I watched. Ash is definitely more improved.
Same here. As shown so far this year, any QB (or person who can throw a football for that matter) can shred our soft as tissue zone.
It's most improved. Ash was already the better passer.
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:


Okay.

Sacramento is a finals team now folks. Laughing


yeah so? Would anyone here disagree?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11465
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to replacement refs, that would be a catch Laughing
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
beavsandpatsfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2009
Posts: 6189
Location: The 413
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure replacement refs went to the pac-12...some HORRIBLE calls
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
beavsandpatsfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2009
Posts: 6189
Location: The 413
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rashaad reynolds Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12935
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 15587
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavsandpatsfan wrote:
rashaad reynolds Very Happy

You fools gonna be tough. What's your remaining schedule look like?
_________________

Adopt-A-Duck
Byron Marshall: 168 carries, 1038 yds, 14TDs, 13 rec, 155 yds
Thomas Tyner: 115 carries, 711 yds, 9TDs, 14 rec, 124 yds
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu: 84 tackles, 9 PD, 3 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
beavsandpatsfan


Joined: 15 Nov 2009
Posts: 6189
Location: The 413
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
beavsandpatsfan wrote:
rashaad reynolds Very Happy

You fools gonna be tough. What's your remaining schedule look like?


honestly..we can beat every team on the schedule up until you guys. i could see a 7-0 start
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 64 of 65

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group