Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Ryder Cup (USA! USA!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
texans_uk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Nice tie.

Yeah I know europe won by half a point but that Tiger putt should have went in if it wasnt for the europe fans chanting during the match.

you're telling me he missed that putt because of chanting? He missed it because he didn't care.
Probably both.

Lol, sore much?

How about the American fans booing European players and cheering every bad shoot. Talk about bad sportsmanship, this is golf not the NFL.

marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Nice tie.

Yeah I know europe won by half a point but that Tiger putt should have went in if it wasnt for the europe fans chanting during the match.

you're telling me he missed that putt because of chanting? He missed it because he didn't care.
Probably both.

Lol, sore much?

How about the American fans booing European players and cheering every bad shoot. Talk about bad sportsmanship, this is golf not the NFL.
They werent booing. They were saying Luuuuuuke. Wink

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Nice tie.

Probably both.

Lol, sore much?

that's part of the Ryder Cup. The same thing happens over in Europe. I love that part about it. Actually I'm in favor of that happening at every tournament. Cheer for the guys you like and boo for the guys you don't like.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Nice tie.

Probably both.

Lol, sore much?

that's part of the Ryder Cup. The same thing happens over in Europe. I love that part about it. Actually I'm in favor of that happening at every tournament. Cheer for the guys you like and boo for the guys you don't like.

I had no problem with it at all. Made it all the sweeter in the end Very Happy

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Nice tie.

Probably both.

Lol, sore much?

Having watched many Ryder Cups, this felt like they took it past the point of at sportsmanship. Can't help but think of '99.

1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Tiger isn't on the next Ryder Cup team. I could care less what rank he is. He simply can't get it done in these type of competitions. Someone needs to finally take a stand and realize this.

^^The only QB in history with 6 TD passes in B2B games plus two 500 yard games. Props to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig!
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
I hope Tiger isn't on the next Ryder Cup team. I could care less what rank he is. He simply can't get it done in these type of competitions. Someone needs to finally take a stand and realize this.

Couldn't care less*

And it's not a matter of picking him or not. If he auto-qualifies, he auto-qualifies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: