Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: BAL Ravens @ KC Chiefs (W5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many receptions will Cary Williams allow?
0!!!!!!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
1-3
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
4-6
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
7+
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why......no Week 6 GD thread?

Must....talk....smack.....please....hurry...

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
jpeter15

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
I know that I've said this before but I think the single biggest mistake the Ravens have made in the past 2-3 years (Harbaugh era) was basically forcing Jared Gaither out of Baltimore.

I've watched him with the Chargers and he's just a solid LT who rarely gets beat. Obviously Oher is built to be a RT, not a LT and just imagine if we still had that continuity on offensive line instead of basically forcing him to leave because we wanted Oher to play LT for no apparent reason at all.

But hindsight is 20/20, but I said it while Gaither was still here that we should have let him play LT.

Are you sure you have been paying attention to what Gaither has done since he left Baltimore? He is a train wreck. My 20/20 hindsight is that we were right to let him walk.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpeter15 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
I know that I've said this before but I think the single biggest mistake the Ravens have made in the past 2-3 years (Harbaugh era) was basically forcing Jared Gaither out of Baltimore.

I've watched him with the Chargers and he's just a solid LT who rarely gets beat. Obviously Oher is built to be a RT, not a LT and just imagine if we still had that continuity on offensive line instead of basically forcing him to leave because we wanted Oher to play LT for no apparent reason at all.

But hindsight is 20/20, but I said it while Gaither was still here that we should have let him play LT.

Are you sure you have been paying attention to what Gaither has done since he left Baltimore? He is a train wreck. My 20/20 hindsight is that we were right to let him walk.

For the most part, from what I've seen is that he's not been a train wreck? Idk. How has he been a train wreck?

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:

Talk all the smack you want, we'll just intercept it and return it for a touchdown....

#shotsfired

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:

It'll be up by tomorrow morning. Calm your horses. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:

Talk all the smack you want, we'll just intercept it and return it for a touchdown....

#shotsfired

....damn I got nothin...That was good. I'll think of something to retaliate and be back later...this isn't over.

#youmayhavewonthebattle

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
jpeter15

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
jpeter15 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

For the most part, from what I've seen is that he's not been a train wreck? Idk. How has he been a train wreck?

Last year he barely every played in Kansas City and was eventually cut. The Chargers picked him up for the final few games where he played well. He then got a big contract and missed all of the preseason and the first few games due to this same mysterious back problem he had with the Ravens. Then he finally gets on the field and gives up a pivotal sack in the 4th quarter last week. Now he is injured again and will be sitting out this weekend.

I am not exactly thrilled with our current OT situation, but I really think Gaither would not be making us any happier. Also, I'd rather have a "good" OT that plays 16 games per year than a "very good" OT that is constantly hampered with injuries and misses games.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair Gaither gave up that sack mostly because he was injured. I wasn't happy when the team let him walk but it looks like it was the right move given his continuing durability issues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: