Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Keith Price

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice_Dude_2008

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Keith Price Reply with quote

What do you guys think of Keith Price, I've been watching him since around this time last year and I think he's pretty talented.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly overrated imo
RandomCampBody

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His offensive line was terrible in the stanford game, brings back memories of locker running for his life.
justo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's an NFL QB. He will get invited to a camp but I think that's where his career ends.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavsandpatsfan wrote:
Highly overrated imo

Yeah, he's not very good. He's a product of the system at Washington with all of their short passes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say he's not draftable is lunacy. He's a better prospect than Troy Smith ever was. With that said, he has shown some noticeable regression this season. This putrid offensive line is doing him no favors and really holding not him back, but the offensive play-calling in general. This is not a system predicated on dink and dunk passes as said above me. This is a traditional NFL style offense that is intended to take advantage of the deep 3rd and intermediate sections of the field, but we can't keep our QB upright long enough for that system to work.

Price's spotty accuracy has been the most surprising thing for me this year. Last year he had incredible accuracy but he has been inconsistent in that area this season.
Ice_Dude_2008

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
To say he's not draftable is lunacy. He's a better prospect than Troy Smith ever was. With that said, he has shown some noticeable regression this season. This putrid offensive line is doing him no favors and really holding not him back, but the offensive play-calling in general. This is not a system predicated on dink and dunk passes as said above me. This is a traditional NFL style offense that is intended to take advantage of the deep 3rd and intermediate sections of the field, but we can't keep our QB upright long enough for that system to work.

Price's spotty accuracy has been the most surprising thing for me this year. Last year he had incredible accuracy but he has been inconsistent in that area this season.

I personally think his accuracy issues this year are derived from the fact he's always looking in front of him waiting for the pass rush instead of looking at the receivers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

I'm surprised you didn't create this thread.

I don't think he's a franchise QB. At best, I see him as Jason Campbell.
Bohlmann20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:

I don't think he's a franchise QB. At best, I see him as Jason Campbell.

Hopefully you're comparing their nfl value/nfl career and not their skill set or draft value. They're nothing alike.

I will always believe that Price is the better college QB between he and Locker, but he needs to pick it up this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: