Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Spain's La Liga [Mr. Ford Returns - Congrats to Barcelona]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Spain's La Liga [Mr. Ford Returns - Congrats to Barcelona] Reply with quote

New Thread Time. Last one is almost at 100.

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^

Last edited by ElReyDeLosReyes on Wed May 07, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 12 times in total
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to direct you guys to this gem.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/dirty-diver-cesc-fabregas-shocking-simulation-to-get-gary-medel-sent-off/

#Refcelona

He DOES have Barcelona DNA!

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary Medel is scum, but yes, Fabregras fits in with Barca.

Adopt-A-Duck
Byron Marshall: 168 carries, 1038 yds, 14TDs, 13 rec, 155 yds
Thomas Tyner: 115 carries, 711 yds, 9TDs, 14 rec, 124 yds
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu: 84 tackles, 9 PD, 3 INT
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
I want to direct you guys to this gem.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/dirty-diver-cesc-fabregas-shocking-simulation-to-get-gary-medel-sent-off/

#Refcelona

He DOES have Barcelona DNA!

This scandal makes Watergate look like the Blue Square Premier.

Though I can't say I'm surprised, I saw on my Twitter feed "Barca down 2-1 at Seville with 5 mins to go", I knew they'd turn it around.

teamorange wrote:
reckless123 wrote:
This game wasnt that bad. Ive seen much worse.

Of course. you watch Chelsea.
SUfbondarebound

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Gary Medel is scum, but yes, Fabregras fits in with Barca.

Medel just can't control his damn temper. But Fabregas made a meal of it.

Also, Sergio Busquets is that kid in elementary school who raises his hand and tells the teacher that another kid is using a calculator under his desk to cheat on the math test.

11/16/2008 = The Return to SU Football Glory Begins
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
This scandal makes Watergate look like the Blue Square Premier.

Though I can't say I'm surprised, I saw on my Twitter feed "Barca down 2-1 at Seville with 5 mins to go", I knew they'd turn it around.

You missed the match. The ref was absolutely not calling hard fouls on Sevilla players when he should of. It felt like he tried his hardest to let Barcelona go about doing anything to win and he did.

He WATCHED Thiago handball, but he gives nothing! In La Liga, unintentional handball are yellow cards and here he did nothing. The following play led to the equalizer.

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
yankee0724

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our house is being foreclosed on/short sale (we have the option of short sale but if it isn't done by Halloween it's foreclosed on) so I didn't get to the game because I had to help pack stuff up, but I'm glad we won.

If that's all it was, I wouldn't call it a scandal, just an unfortunate reality of the game that pretty much every team does in any situation. Still, don't like winning from something like that.

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Fabregas, but that's absolutely disgraceful.
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Our house is being foreclosed on/short sale (we have the option of short sale but if it isn't done by Halloween it's foreclosed on) so I didn't get to the game because I had to help pack stuff up, but I'm glad we won.

If that's all it was, I wouldn't call it a scandal, just an unfortunate reality of the game that pretty much every team does in any situation. Still, don't like winning from something like that.

Of course it's a scandal. A Madrid fan says so he must be unbiased.

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:

Of course it's a scandal. A Madrid fan says so he must be unbiased.

While, I am partially upset since this indirectly affected Madrid's chase for the title. Sevilla is up in arms about the game....

Quote:
José Miguel González Míchel, entrenador del Sevilla, fue expulsado en el partido ante el Barcelona, según el acta del colegiado Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz, por dirigirse al equipo arbitral y decirles a sus miembros: "No tenéis vergüenza".

"En el minuto 85 el técnico González Martín Del Campo, José Miguel fue expulsado por el siguiente motivo: dirigirse al equipo arbitral, de viva voz y gesticulando con los brazos en alto y fuera de su área técnica, en los siguientes términos (en repetidas ocasiones): "no tenéis vergüenza"", señala en el capítulo de dirigentes y técnicos.

El entrenador sevillista, en cambio, negó esta versión en la conferencia de prensa tras el partido.

Asimismo, en cuanto a la expulsión del chileno Gary Medel a los 73 minutos, justifica que muestra la roja al sevillista por "propinar un cabezazo en la cara de un adversario (Cesc Fábregas) sin estar el balón en juego"

http://www.diariodesevilla.es/article/sevillafc/1364463/segun/acta/michel/dijo/los/arbitros/no/teneis/verguenza.html

Fans legit upset in the comments section:

http://www.diariodesevilla.es/article/deportes/1363703/mateu/hace/messi.html

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Patro14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Medel, sure he might be a dog out there and get a red card from times to times but he has everything from an attitude point of view I want from my DM.

He runs every damn ball, no matter you're 0-2 down with 5 minutes to go. There's a reason why he's called the 'pitbull'.

Soy del barrio de La Boca
ukjets21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:

I'm sorry but not every team constantly does this. Barcelona make a habit of this kind of stuff and it really taints them because they'd be the best and win championships without it as well. Shame because I like Fabregas as well.

Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
yankee0724

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:

I'm sorry but not every team constantly does this. Barcelona make a habit of this kind of stuff and it really taints them because they'd be the best and win championships without it as well. Shame because I like Fabregas as well.

You're telling me that down 1 in the 87th minute nobody else would embellish a chest bump from a defender? Get the hell out of here with that nonsense.

Quote:
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:

You're telling me that down 1 in the 87th minute nobody else would embellish a chest bump from a defender? Get the hell out of here with that nonsense.

Joe Thomas would. And did.

teamorange wrote:
reckless123 wrote:
This game wasnt that bad. Ive seen much worse.

Of course. you watch Chelsea.
yankee0724

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Llorente walks out of practice with the reserves/youths after Bielsa criticizes him.

Thiago is out for 2 weeks. Shame, he's been impressive since he came back from being injured.

Quote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: