Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

STAY FOCUSED! Miami Dolphins at Arizona Cardinals
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: STAY FOCUSED! Miami Dolphins at Arizona Cardinals Reply with quote

Teams: Miami Dolphins, Arizona Cardinals
Date: September 30th, 2012
Time: 4:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
TV: CBS
Radio: Sirius Channel 148

This team cannot get lost in it's 3-0 record, we have got to stay focused and be ready to play a team that IMHO is much better than it's 1-2 record.

Another huge test for our offense as well. Got to get something going there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing we win 24-13. I don't think it'll be a cakewalk.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie Bush needs to be contained. Tannehill needs to be pressured after that. he isn't quite comfortable yet playing a swarming defense.
DRC29 INT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Reggie Bush needs to be contained. Tannehill needs to be pressured after that. he isn't quite comfortable yet playing a swarming defense.

Is he even playing? I figured they'd keep him out.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRC29 INT wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

Is he even playing? I figured they'd keep him out.

Said there's a chance he'll play. See how much he practices this week.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we will dominant defensivly. They have no wideouts and Bush may be limited if he plays.

I like Tannehill just not in this game.

As for the Dolphins defense, they are pretty stout against the run. Wouldn't be surprised to see us go up-temp offense out of the get go with Beanie out.

Cards 21-7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No game on Sunday is a easy pass..

Dolphins are shown to be good against the run and give up a lot of pass yards. We're not known for airing it out but Kolb has looked good making quick decisions and boasting a 60% completion rate.

Defense is ranked 13th in points allowed (22 per game), 22nd in total yards (373.7 per game), 29th in pass yards (309 per game), and 3rd in rush yards (64.7 per game).

The rush yards stand out because they've faced the likes of Arian Foster (79 yards), and Darren McFadden (22 yards). We'll be the second toughest defense they've faced this year, arguably the first, but the Texans D held them to 10 points.

The game might be a shut out considering that Miami has mostly scored on the ground and our D has done well to shut down the run game.. and is one of the tops at defending the air. Tannehill is 54/102 (52.9%) and 1 TD vs 4 INTs..

I'll be generous and say 24-9, Arizona.
apollo14000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be a tough game imo because we need to keep that edge that got us to 3-0. Since it's at home though I'll say Arizona wins 20-10.
younggun1273

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the Dolphins look better than their record indicates. Tannehill has been solid and Bush has been huge for them. It looks like he has a sprain at worst and his status we will figure out his status as the week goes on.

I think the Cards D is going to prove too much for this young QB. He is going to have a hard time getting it to his WRs with our secondary and I am expecting a big game once again from this defense.

I am guessing Cardinals 24- 10

Justo on the sig
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
No game on Sunday is a easy pass..

Dolphins are shown to be good against the run and give up a lot of pass yards. We're not known for airing it out but Kolb has looked good making quick decisions and boasting a 60% completion rate.

Defense is ranked 13th in points allowed (22 per game), 22nd in total yards (373.7 per game), 29th in pass yards (309 per game), and 3rd in rush yards (64.7 per game).

The rush yards stand out because they've faced the likes of Arian Foster (79 yards), and Darren McFadden (22 yards). We'll be the second toughest defense they've faced this year, arguably the first, but the Texans D held them to 10 points.

The game might be a shut out considering that Miami has mostly scored on the ground and our D has done well to shut down the run game.. and is one of the tops at defending the air. Tannehill is 54/102 (52.9%) and 1 TD vs 4 INTs..

I'll be generous and say 24-9, Arizona.

Bolded: Sorta. Just 15th in the league defensively in yards allowed per carry. 4.0 which is squarely average. Reggie Bush is averaging 6.0 yards per carry....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we'll do fine against the run.

Horton isn't dumb (obviously as we all know, dude's a genius). He basically dared Philly to run the ball (2-4-5) but they're so stubborn with passing the ball that when the time came where they started running against us, it was 17-0, 24-0.

We made Lynch work for his 4.0 ypc week 1, with his longest run being only 11 yards.

Ridley had a couple of solid runs, with a long of 20.. but he averaged 3.9 ypc on 18 rushes -- Woodhead 2.3 on 8 rushes.

Philly running on us in the 2nd half is the only reason we're at 4.0 through 3. week 1 vs SEA: 3.5 ypc, week 2 @ NE: 3.2 ypc total

This week, especially if Bush plays, I'd imagine we're gonna focus on stopping him since their wideouts suck. I'm cool with putting PP on an island and making Tannehill try and pass on him (ain't happening).

Still, I don't trust our offense and their run D is good. We're not a force (as a team) just yet, so I won't overlook any game.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRC29 INT wrote:
This week, especially if Bush plays, I'd imagine we're gonna focus on stopping him since their wideouts suck. I'm cool with putting PP on an island and making Tannehill try and pass on him (ain't happening).

It happened a lot when A&M played LSU when Peterson and Tannehill were both Juniors. Tannehill made some great perimeter throws that game and really put himself on the map. He attacked Peterson and won.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie Bush said this morning on @PaulandYoungRon about his left knee: "It's just a bruise. I'm working hard to get back for this week."

https://twitter.com/BenVolinPBP/status/250724238686830593

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Dolphins run D is legit. We won't likely do more than just keep them honest with the attempts. I could see Kolb dropping a few deep balls on this D, but probably all of them to Fitzgerald. I expect to see a lot of our passing success coming from Roberts knifing between their DB's. These guys aren't tiny like the Patriots DB's were.

If Bush plays, I expect he'll break a few and we'll stuff him just as often. I think this is a team who could put up 100+ yds on our D, but may not have any rushing TD's to show for it. Tannehill would normally really have to fear our pass rush, but he does have a safety outlet. It's the screens to Bush that will slow down our rush, buying Tannehill some time every so often to take some shots deep. As long as we don't blow any coverages, we should keep them in check. And fortunately their wideouts are not exactly huge threats.

Cards win 20 - 13.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya'll need to read what Miami people are saying LOL.. some of it is so crazy...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14700991#14700991

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 1 of 48

Jump to: