Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT - Giants (2-2) vs Eagles (3-1) post game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 36833
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:


I don't exactly know what it is about this, but I love it. Very Happy


dropped int
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24773
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
I agree. I really wish we crush a team but pulling out close wins and 4th quarter comebacks is always gratifying. Although if they keep this up I'm not going to last a whole season with games like this. I'm going to get either a heart attack or diabetes.

By the way, Blah you were right. Gmen didn't come back.

Did I ever leave?

I'm here, but what you expect me to say? You want me to be sad and cry for you guys because we lost a game? If so, you completely missed the message I was trying to convey yesterday. Yeah, the Giants lost. But how can I be upset after 2 superbowl wins in 5 years? Maybe if we're struggling 3 or 4 years from now, and the glory of the Superbowls has worn off, I'll start getting upset and calling for change. But the euphoria hasn't quite worn off yet from the last SB win. It's tough to explain to Eagles fans. Maybe someday you'll get it. But I wouldn't hold my breath.


haha isnt this like exactly what someone before the game said you were going to come in and do?


Blah is used to it, Blah knew this would happen
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the Giants and there awfully ugly fans... great win, lets celebrate, i take my shirt off, i take it off!
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7734
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:


I don't exactly know what it is about this, but I love it. Very Happy


dropped int


You can just see it on Scrabble's face "YOU MOTHER EFFER!!!!"
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerElite


Joined: 25 Dec 2009
Posts: 8808
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
I hate the Giants and there awfully ugly fans... great win, lets celebrate, i take my shirt off, i take it off!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHnA94-hTC8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGUbDEAHSRM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 15744
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
I agree. I really wish we crush a team but pulling out close wins and 4th quarter comebacks is always gratifying. Although if they keep this up I'm not going to last a whole season with games like this. I'm going to get either a heart attack or diabetes.

By the way, Blah you were right. Gmen didn't come back.

Did I ever leave?

I'm here, but what you expect me to say? You want me to be sad and cry for you guys because we lost a game? If so, you completely missed the message I was trying to convey yesterday. Yeah, the Giants lost. But how can I be upset after 2 superbowl wins in 5 years? Maybe if we're struggling 3 or 4 years from now, and the glory of the Superbowls has worn off, I'll start getting upset and calling for change. But the euphoria hasn't quite worn off yet from the last SB win. It's tough to explain to Eagles fans. Maybe someday you'll get it. But I wouldn't hold my breath.


haha isnt this like exactly what someone before the game said you were going to come in and do?


Blah is used to it, Blah knew this would happen

Well yeah, Blah. I basically told you what was going to happen. It's not rocket science. Laughing
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles101


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 9106
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
I agree. I really wish we crush a team but pulling out close wins and 4th quarter comebacks is always gratifying. Although if they keep this up I'm not going to last a whole season with games like this. I'm going to get either a heart attack or diabetes.

By the way, Blah you were right. Gmen didn't come back.

Did I ever leave?

I'm here, but what you expect me to say? You want me to be sad and cry for you guys because we lost a game? If so, you completely missed the message I was trying to convey yesterday. Yeah, the Giants lost. But how can I be upset after 2 superbowl wins in 5 years? Maybe if we're struggling 3 or 4 years from now, and the glory of the Superbowls has worn off, I'll start getting upset and calling for change. But the euphoria hasn't quite worn off yet from the last SB win. It's tough to explain to Eagles fans. Maybe someday you'll get it. But I wouldn't hold my breath.


haha isnt this like exactly what someone before the game said you were going to come in and do?


Blah is used to it, Blah knew this would happen

Well yeah, Blah. I basically told you what was going to happen. It's not rocket science. Laughing


ya before the game you already put your safety net so you can talk down to people. i love how the majority dont brag and talk trash after the game but you cant give the same respect when you lose. all you can do is talk trash after a loss.....stay classy.
_________________
vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24773
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Blah knew you would come in and say nothing good about the Eagles. Blah knew you'd mention your two superbowls. At least Blah was courteous enough to visit the Giants forum and point out the Giants played very well and are a good team who'll be there or there abouts at the end of the year.

But Blah should just go and say "WE WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, YOUZ SUCK"

Blah is not amused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
^Blah knew you would come in and say nothing good about the Eagles. Blah knew you'd mention your two superbowls. At least Blah was courteous enough to visit the Giants forum and point out the Giants played very well and are a good team who'll be there or there abouts at the end of the year.

But Blah should just go and say "WE WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, YOUZ SUCK"

Blah is not amused


808 says only five 3rd person mentions does not satisfy 808.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24773
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
^Blah knew you would come in and say nothing good about the Eagles. Blah knew you'd mention your two superbowls. At least Blah was courteous enough to visit the Giants forum and point out the Giants played very well and are a good team who'll be there or there abouts at the end of the year.

But Blah should just go and say "WE WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, YOUZ SUCK"

Blah is not amused


808 says only five 3rd person mentions does not satisfy 808.


Blah is trying a month of posting as such, to see if Blah likes it. If Blah does you can expect Blah invade other peoples forums talking in what Blah likes to call, Blah person.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10014
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
^Blah knew you would come in and say nothing good about the Eagles. Blah knew you'd mention your two superbowls. At least Blah was courteous enough to visit the Giants forum and point out the Giants played very well and are a good team who'll be there or there abouts at the end of the year.

But Blah should just go and say "WE WINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, YOUZ SUCK"

Blah is not amused


808 says only five 3rd person mentions does not satisfy 808.


Blah is trying a month of posting as such, to see if Blah likes it. If Blah does you can expect Blah invade other peoples forums talking in what Blah likes to call, Blah person.


You're gonna start hating bolding you're own name so much me thinks.
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24766
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when I said Crush them, you guys clearly didn't pay attention. But, at least you win. I give you a C. For completing the task in the most non-crushing way possible.

In other news, the Giants are 0-2 in the Division.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24773
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
So when I said Crush them, you guys clearly didn't pay attention. But, at least you win. I give you a C. For completing the task in the most non-crushing way possible.

In other news, the Giants are 0-2 in the Division.


Blah wishes for Jay Cutler throws for multiple touchdowns tonight
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Blah wishes for Jay Cutler throws for multiple touchdowns to Chicago players tonight


FIFY Very Happy
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24773
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Blah wishes for Jay Cutler throws for multiple touchdowns to Chicago players tonight


FIFY Very Happy


BQFT
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 22 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group