Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: Titans(1-3) @ Vikings(3-1) 11/7 4:25PM EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Titans
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Vikings
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 30

Zephiel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm personally not as confident as some of my fellow Vikings fans... I figure Colin McCarthy will really help your D out, Titans fans, but I don't know. I just feel like a lot of Vikings fans are getting ahead of themselves. We're still a young team, we could lose any given Sunday. There's no guaranteed victories in the NFL, and this is far from one anyway in my opinion.

We're not built to blow teams out so I don't see a lot of the predictions Vikings fans are making. If anyone has a big game it's going to be Peterson, and maybe Harvin because we'll work him into the offense as much as possible.

I think the Titans are a better team than their record indicates. They've played some tough teams in the first four weeks. While I think my Vikings are the better team, we're not THAT far apart; it's not like we're the Texans and you guys are the Browns or something.

Of course, this game will be with Matt Hasselbeck instead of Jake Locker, the latter obviously gives you guys a better chance to win. Some people are worried about Hasselbeck's accuracy but from what I've heard it's being exaggerated by those who are doing so.

I don't know, I just think this game will be a closer one than people think. I never pick Vikings games because I'm superstitious, but good luck Titans fans. Here's to a good game with no injuries! Very Happy
CDub

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pumped, game will actually be on tv tomorrow for me. Almost wish I made the trip up to Minneapolis to the game.
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes me sick reading through the vikings GDT. Not saying their wrong about what their saying or their being cocky but its just sad to read "If we blow them out we are for real if its a tough game then we suck.."

SMFH at all of the titans. GET your ish together guys. Your the joke of the league atm.

ERR I really want this game. Crying or Very sad
Same time as Mike Vicks new dog grooming show.

Justin Hunter #FTW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And off to Minnesota I go. I only see winners. 20-17 Titans. Let's do this.

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:

Have a great trip n Be safe man.

also Kurt warner just said his bold prediction was..

Hass throws for over 300 yards AND CJ has over 100 in a titans win Laughing Laughing Laughing

EDIT
Also as bad as this season has been we could be 3-3 in 5 days. Not saying we will but it wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen. But we could also be 1-5 with our season pretty much over lol.

These next 2 games in 5 days are huge for us.

Justin Hunter #FTW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
Makes me sick reading through the vikings GDT. Not saying their wrong about what their saying or their being cocky but its just sad to read "If we blow them out we are for real if its a tough game then we suck.."

SMFH at all of the titans. GET your ish together guys. Your the joke of the league atm.

Shouldnt the expectation be for a potential playoff team to have there way with a bottom 5 team, which is what the Titans appear to be. I know youre referring to my comment but if this game is tough game for the Vikings, i dont think they "suck" that is a huge misuse of my words. Rather, I dont think this Viking team should be as good as some may want to think. I still see 6-8 wins as very likely for MN regardless of the outcome of this game, but if MN can win by a big margin, like the other potential playoff teams did this year against the Titans, Viking fans can feel good a bout this team as possibly better than a 6-8 win team.

And again, how is this cocky? This is merely common sense. The Titans have played like a bottom 5 team to date, good teams shouldnt struggle to win these games and I am no sure why that is being construed as being cocky. Key words being "if" not "will".

Last edited by vikingsrule on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:

Enjoy your trip! Lots of good food around the area after the game.
CDub

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:

Shouldnt the expectation be for a potential playoff team to have there way with a bottom 5 team, which is what the Titans appear to be. I know youre referring to my comment but if this game is tough game for the Vikings, i dont think they "suck" that is a huge misuse of my words. Rather, I dont think this Viking team should be as good as some may want to think. I still see 6-8 wins as very likely for MN regardless of the outcome of this game, but if MN can win by a big margin, like the other potential playoff teams did this year against the Titans, Viking fans can feel good a bout this team as possibly better than a 6-8 win team.

And again, how is this cocky? This is merely common sense. The Titans have played like a bottom 5 team to date, good teams shouldnt struggle to win these games and I am no sure why that is being construed as being cocky. Key words being "if" not "will".

How is it common sense? Teams beat teams that are better than them record wise all the time. Also, the Titans have a solid amount of talent, not sure why your writing them off.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDub wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:

How is it common sense? Teams beat teams that are better than them record wise all the time. Also, the Titans have a solid amount of talent, not sure why your writing them off.

Agreed, when healthy the Titans are the better team.
CDub

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
CDub wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:

Honestly, I agree with that. Vikings are better than I thought they would be though, no denying that.
coleman51

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh... I hate afternoon game times for the Titans. Throws off my Sundays. Now I guess I gotta go do some home improvement Sad

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:

TBH I have no clue what your comments were Laughing

and on the cocky thing..
VY-FTW wrote:
Not saying their wrong about what their saying or their being cocky

My post was just me saying the titans suck and they need to step up! Had nothing to do with you or any other viking fan.

Justin Hunter #FTW
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope today is a good, enjoyable game for both fanbases. too bad one team has to lose.

best of success this year, guys.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
CDub wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:

and its this line of thinking that goes back to Minnesota's record last year.

Everyone still thinks we just got lucky.

Whether Titans fans like it or not, Minnesota is playing a must win game today. We will not lay down for teams to destroy us like everyone expected.

We have to prove to ourselves we can play on all cylinders. Thats the feeling I get when I hear all the player interviews.

Good luck today, but don't underestimate this Vikings team. As I said all offseason, expect the unexpected from the 2012 Vikings.

(and no one expected us to be 3-1. We were completely wrote off before the first kick off even happened)

Bright and Happy days are coming to the Minnesota Vikings very soon.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
CDub wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:

and its this line of thinking that goes back to Minnesota's record last year.

Everyone still thinks we just got lucky.

Whether Titans fans like it or not, Minnesota is playing a must win game today. We will not lay down for teams to destroy us like everyone expected.

We have to prove to ourselves we can play on all cylinders. Thats the feeling I get when I hear all the player interviews.

Good luck today, but don't underestimate this Vikings team. As I said all offseason, expect the unexpected from the 2012 Vikings.

(and no one expected us to be 3-1. We were completely wrote off before the first kick off even happened)

They talk like this pre-game in every thread it seems. Then when the Titans have anything that resembles a bad play during the game, we're suddenly the worst team in the entire NFL, we need to fire our entire coaching staff and cut 3/4ths of the players on the team.

Just ignore them. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 8 of 37

Jump to: