Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Comparisons for 2013 RB's
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
norcalgsr


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 1318
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: NFL Comparisons for 2013 RB's Reply with quote

Cierre Wood = LeSean McCoy
Silas Redd = Cadillac Williams
Perry Jones = LaMichael James
Curtis McNeal = Kendall Hunter
Johnathan Franklin = Steve Slaton
Knile Davis = DeMarco Murray
Branden Oliver = Ray Rice/Maurice Jones-Drew
Robbie Rouse = Dion Lewis
Washaun Ealey = Stafon Johnson
Eddie Lacy = Andre Brown
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zacapr22


Joined: 03 Jan 2011
Posts: 1182
Location: East
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see alot in Andre Ellington. I would rather have my team take another position early and take Ellington later in the draft. I see some Steven Jackson in him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43850
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zacapr22 wrote:
I see alot in Andre Ellington. I would rather have my team take another position early and take Ellington later in the draft. I see some Steven Jackson in him.


Andre Ellington? d'oh!

Ellington - 5'10" 190
Jackson - 6'2" 245
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reckless123


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 10203
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Marcus Lattimore?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 15519
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
What about Marcus Lattimore?


I see Steven Jackson in him. Laughing

No really I do. Big, physical, good speed and is good running and catching the ball...
_________________


chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
panther89


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 1501
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenjon Barner doesn't really remind me of anyone for some reason..what about you guys?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 15519
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther89 wrote:
Kenjon Barner doesn't really remind me of anyone for some reason..what about you guys?


Jamaal Charles?
_________________


chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
norcalgsr


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 1318
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther89 wrote:
Kenjon Barner doesn't really remind me of anyone for some reason..what about you guys?


Adonis Thomas without the cutting ability. I seriously doubt Barner is 5-11. He looks the same height as LaMichael James.

Ray Graham, though, has Thomas' cutting ability. I also see some Ronnie Hillman in Graham.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gohogs14


Joined: 11 May 2012
Posts: 172
Location: Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How big is demarco murray? I could see that comparison with davis...both are kinda injury prone.

No one probably knows who he is but our backup RB Dennis Johnson reminds me of a poor man's MJD...will be a good pickup in the 6th-UDFA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
norcalgsr


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 1318
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gohogs14 wrote:
How big is demarco murray? I could see that comparison with davis...both are kinda injury prone.

No one probably knows who he is but our backup RB Dennis Johnson reminds me of a poor man's MJD...will be a good pickup in the 6th-UDFA


Both Davis and Murray are about 6' 230 lbs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 7936
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norcalgsr wrote:
gohogs14 wrote:
How big is demarco murray? I could see that comparison with davis...both are kinda injury prone.

No one probably knows who he is but our backup RB Dennis Johnson reminds me of a poor man's MJD...will be a good pickup in the 6th-UDFA


Both Davis and Murray are about 6' 230 lbs.


Huh? Murray isn't close to 230. He's right around 215, maybe 220. Davis is probably right in that 225 to 230 range though.

But thats a pretty decent comparison.

I can see a lot of Ben Tate in Knile Davis.
_________________

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 7936
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zacapr22 wrote:
I see alot in Andre Ellington. I would rather have my team take another position early and take Ellington later in the draft. I see some Steven Jackson in him.


HUH??? Laughing

I can see some LeSean McCoy in Ellington, not sure thats the greatest comparison, but it wouldn't be awful.
_________________

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 7936
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norcalgsr wrote:
panther89 wrote:
Kenjon Barner doesn't really remind me of anyone for some reason..what about you guys?


Adonis Thomas without the cutting ability. I seriously doubt Barner is 5-11. He looks the same height as LaMichael James.

Ray Graham, though, has Thomas' cutting ability. I also see some Ronnie Hillman in Graham.


Kenjon was on my intramural basketball team last year, he might be JUST short of 5'11" (5'10" at the least), but he's right in that area.

Damn, i should'a combined all that in one post...lol
_________________

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
norcalgsr


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 1318
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
norcalgsr wrote:
gohogs14 wrote:
How big is demarco murray? I could see that comparison with davis...both are kinda injury prone.

No one probably knows who he is but our backup RB Dennis Johnson reminds me of a poor man's MJD...will be a good pickup in the 6th-UDFA


Both Davis and Murray are about 6' 230 lbs.


Huh? Murray isn't close to 230. He's right around 215, maybe 220. Davis is probably right in that 225 to 230 range though.

But thats a pretty decent comparison.

I can see a lot of Ben Tate in Knile Davis.


Murray is currently listed at 227 at numerous sites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43850
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
norcalgsr wrote:
panther89 wrote:
Kenjon Barner doesn't really remind me of anyone for some reason..what about you guys?


Adonis Thomas without the cutting ability. I seriously doubt Barner is 5-11. He looks the same height as LaMichael James.

Ray Graham, though, has Thomas' cutting ability. I also see some Ronnie Hillman in Graham.


Kenjon was on my intramural basketball team last year, he might be JUST short of 5'11" (5'10" at the least), but he's right in that area.

Damn, i should'a combined all that in one post...lol


How'd you pull that one off? Laughing
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group