Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ESPN Highlights vs NFL Network Highlights on Sunday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NFLFan76

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ESPN Highlights vs NFL Network Highlights on Sunday Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
ChiSportsFan wrote:
I love Brad Nessler and Mike Mayock

I didn't mention Nessler, but I said the same about Mayock last Thursday. He's the best color commentator in the business, hands down.

NFLFan76 wrote:
after the Eagles won because I figured that's the only team they would be talking about.

Nothing wrong with that. Wink

And that's why I want the Eagles to fail and they will believe me
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
I don't get the Berman hate at all. I love the guy and his highlights are exciting and crack me up.

What gives?

Back in the mid to late 90s, he was REALLY funny. Had the name thing going at full bore, the sound effects were on point and fit the scene well, was crisp with his delivery...and now that ESPN has become as big as it has, it seems as if he's just dropping lip service. The names that he was famous for just don't come off as well, every sound effect is that loud and obnoxious "WHOOP!!!" and...well, it just doesn't seem as if he's trying anymore...
Yeah when you got an Andre Bad Moon Rison, or a Mike You're in good hands w/ Alstott those were the days. Now it kinda sux, and Gameday Final blows now that they don't have Eisen do it anymore.

Jake "daylight come and you wanna" Delhomme was my fave. Very Happy

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: