Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Golden State Warriors thread: O'neal back. David Lee plays D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
John232


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 10837
Location: A place where everybody is from somewhere else.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope we start to see more of Barnes offensively. He needs to fill the void that Klay is creating.
_________________

xsaMainevent on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 45777
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




Ive found my fav sig eva!
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
48 1/2ers


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 2418
Location: UCI
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:



Ive found my fav sig eva!

I still remember the moment we drafted Steph, I thought forsure he was going to the T-wolves
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3900
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Quote:
Bogut (ankle) ran sprints at full capacity prior to Monday’s game versus the Clippers, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. Golden State coach Mark Jackson said of Bogut’s recovery, “In all honesty, I don’t really pay attention to it as far as if he’s getting closer.”


He was cleared for 1 on 1 several days ago. No timeline, but it's possible we see him on the court in about a weeks time.
_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 9698
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Warriors are looking crazy good

i dont know what the cap situation is like but i would imagine that its pretty bad

still, if Bogut were to get healthy i love a line up of Bogut-Lee-Barnes-Thompson-Curry....and bringing jack and Landry off the bench would be a really good 7 man playoff rotation

GS is gonna be a hard team to beat
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
55 catches 631 yards 1 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 8216
Location: CA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:


Quote:
Bogut (ankle) ran sprints at full capacity prior to Monday’s game versus the Clippers, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. Golden State coach Mark Jackson said of Bogut’s recovery, “In all honesty, I don’t really pay attention to it as far as if he’s getting closer.”


He was cleared for 1 on 1 several days ago. No timeline, but it's possible we see him on the court in about a weeks time.


As long as he's ready, bringing him back after the All-Star break would be great. Let the team finish off the season strong while building chemistry for the playoffs. If we had a healthy Rush, I think we'd be right there with the Clippers as the 2nd favorites to the Thunder coming out of the West.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3900
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Professor Oak wrote:


Quote:
Bogut (ankle) ran sprints at full capacity prior to Monday’s game versus the Clippers, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. Golden State coach Mark Jackson said of Bogut’s recovery, “In all honesty, I don’t really pay attention to it as far as if he’s getting closer.”


He was cleared for 1 on 1 several days ago. No timeline, but it's possible we see him on the court in about a weeks time.


As long as he's ready, bringing him back after the All-Star break would be great. Let the team finish off the season strong while building chemistry for the playoffs. If we had a healthy Rush, I think we'd be right there with the Clippers as the 2nd favorites to the Thunder coming out of the West.

In terms of this year, I agree. As crazy as that sounds, it could very well have been possible. We're not even that far off in the standings. If we could somehow, someway fight our way to the #3 seed, we would be in good position. Being the #4 or #5 seed is brutal.

If the season ended today, we'd play against the Grizzlies, whom we always have a tough time beating. Even with a healthy Bogut, it would be tough to matchup against them.
_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaisinBran


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 10128
Location: 925/805
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game today. Curry just doesn't miss man!!! hahaha
_________________

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3900
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curry missing all those wide open 3's. Shocked

Another good win tonight.
_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickButera


Moderator
Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 6504
Location: Nevada
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW, once we get through Feb, only 6 of our last 22 games are on the road. We've got a ton of home games the last stretch of the season. Good timing, as that will be a good chance to make a large jump in the standings and then the regular season ends.
_________________
Bah-Weep-Granah-Weep-Nini-Bong

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3900
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
FWIW, once we get through Feb, only 6 of our last 22 games are on the road. We've got a ton of home games the last stretch of the season. Good timing, as that will be a good chance to make a large jump in the standings and then the regular season ends.

Indeed. Not to mention they are mostly against 'weaker' teams. Here's to hoping we stay health & finish out strong.

Quote:
Warriors on 52-win pace & still have 2 things in pocket: Bogut's eventual return & 16 of last 22 at Oracle, with handful against lower tier.

It's nice seeing so much resurgence in Bay Area sports. Giants, 49ers, and Warriors all look good. I don't watch hockey, but Sharks have always been good too. Just need the Raiders to get back!
_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3900
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Still trying to wrap my head around Curry not being selected. We could watchied him drain 15 3's in the game. Confused

On the bright side, at least D-Lee got in. First Warrior all star since Latrell Sprewell in 1997.


_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blazer026


Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 2255
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the warriors twitter, Bogut is playing tonight. Excited to see him back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3900
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Going to take some time for Bogut to get into game shape & get used to his teammates (and visa versa), but he looked good tonight. Assuming everyone stays healthy, this team could be very deadly come playoff time.

It's really hard not to be excited as a Warriors fan right now.

Straya block party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3pwtyzOY_k
_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28239
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curry again? DAMN!!!!!! But Bogut looked very solid today, and can't wait until he starts playing in back to backs.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 23 of 56

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group