You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Golden State Warriors thread: O'neal back. David Lee plays D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YellowSCRE4MS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
David Lee should be embarrassed and checking himself into a hospital. After letting the worse defender in the league shut him down.

Lmaooooo at the worst defender in the league. He's been pretty bad in the past because of lack of effort but to say worst in the league is dumb af

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
David Lee should be embarrassed and checking himself into a hospital. After letting the worse defender in the league shut him down.

That was embarrassing no doubt about it. Heck, he couldn't even score or Lin or Persons in OT either. But hard to get too upset at him since he was carrying us for much of the game.

Our defense is dope. We have a lot of good perimeter defenders along with a top 5 defensive big in Bogut. Oh yeah, the OG isn't too bad himself. The offense on the other hand is very inconsistent and will likely stay that way. Still, we are primed to give whoever we face a lot of fits in the 1st round.

El ramster on the sig
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like how our 2nd unit is coming along. Trading for Blake upgraded both guard positions with Crawford moving to SG, O'Neal's been huge in his return. Green always brings it, and Barnes is playing with a lot more confidence. Our bench went from a huge weakness to a relative strength.
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's more frustrating to watch: Klays shot selection or Iggys reluctance to take it to the rack? At least they bring it on D, but holy shizz they [inappropriate/removed] me off on offense.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
What's more frustrating to watch: Klays shot selection or Iggys reluctance to take it to the rack? At least they bring it on D, but holy shizz they [inappropriate/removed] me off on offense.

Both are equally frustrating. Thompson is so damn predictable and constantly settles for tough shots. Iggy is WAY too passive and isn't taking it to the hole nearly enough. I don't think he realizes he is hurting the team more then he is helping it by playing so unselfish.

El ramster on the sig
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Both are equally frustrating. Thompson is so damn predictable and constantly settles for tough shots. Iggy is WAY too passive and isn't taking it to the hole nearly enough. I don't think he realizes he is hurting the team more then he is helping it by playing so unselfish.

Klay's never seen a shot he didn't like. I think if the coaches got on him about taking smarter shots he'd listen. I just have a feeling they treat him like he's Steph to build up his confidence.

As far as Iggy goes, he's starting to really annoy me. He'll pass up an easy layup, then settle for an ugly jumper next trip down. He needs to realize that he'll be a more effective passer if defenses are worried about him scoring at the rim. He needs to become a lot more aggressive.
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake's impact has been HUGE. Same with O'Neal.

28 assists & 4 TO's total after tonight's game. I definitely didn't expect that.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lakers!!! Changed our season big time, and we are in a solid position seeding wise. We avoid the top two, and little difference between the Rockets and Clippers.

El ramster on the sig
McNabb2Maclin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would want the Spurs imo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabb2Maclin wrote:
i would want the Spurs imo

+1 I wanted the Nuggets badly in the 1st round last year. This year it's the Spurs. Either them or the Clippers would be fine by me.
Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:

Blake's impact has been HUGE. Same with O'Neal.

28 assists & 4 TO's total after tonight's game. I definitely didn't expect that.

What a difference a fundamentaly sound PG makes. Hopefully he can rub off on Curry. Gotta love Bob Myers. Look at this bench...

PG: Blake
SG: Crawford
SF: Barnes
PF: Green
C: O'Neal

So well balanced. Love it.
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranked 1-8, who do you think the Warriors matchup best against among the potential playoff teams in the West?

1. Suns
2. Mavericks
3. Grizzlies
4. Spurs
5. Clippers
6. Blazers
7. Thunder
8. Rockets
CloudKicker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Ranked 1-8, who do you think the Warriors matchup best against among the potential playoff teams in the West?

1. Suns
2. Mavericks
3. Grizzlies
4. Spurs
5. Clippers
6. Blazers
7. Thunder
8. Rockets

I like that list although I might swap Clippers and Thunder. I think we can match up well against the Thunder, with Iggy guarding KD, but would struggle against Blake and DeAndre.

We're 2.5 games behind a struggling Portland and we still play them twice. Granted on the road but I think we are a better team than them. Ideally would love to see them in the 1st round or the Spurs. I think Bogut can match up with Aldridge, Klay guards Lillard and our supporting cast is better imo
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You girls can rock this sig.. I know y'all want to..
It's mad greasy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:

1. Suns
2. Mavericks
3. Grizzlies
4. Spurs
5. Clippers
6. Blazers
7. Thunder
8. Rockets

1- Suns
2- Mavs
3- Blazers
4- Grizz
5- Spurs
6- Clips
7- Thunder
8- Rockets

i want to stay away from houston, those tards own us. Realistic senario, I want the clips

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 54 of 56

Jump to: