You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Golden State Warriors thread: O'neal back. David Lee plays D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devin Kurant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really excited for the game tomorrow. Big game. I think we will lose though, since we suck in Oracle but you never know with Dirk and a motivated Carter, Ellis and company.

May the best team win.
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
You girls can rock this sig.. I know y'all want to..
It's mad greasy.

Nicest sig in this forum forsure. Great work Ramster.
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big game tonight verse LAC. Wish the Warriors weren't playing on a back to back, but I'm sure they'll be ready.
Devin Kurant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Big game tonight verse LAC. Wish the Warriors weren't playing on a back to back, but I'm sure they'll be ready.

I wouldn't consider it a back to back since you had the game won after the first quarter and could literally walk in slow motion by our guys. Man that game was just a slap in the face Crying or Very sad
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klay's been a man on a mission since the Pacers game. He's playing how he did to start the season.
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Klay's been a man on a mission since the Pacers game. He's playing how he did to start the season.

His game last night vs Portland was probably his best all around game ever as a Warrior. He literally did it all.

Sky is the limit with him but he just needs to become more consistent. He's so erratic with his shooting, it irks me sometimes. I love his mentality & eagerness to drive to the basket lately too. When he's not down on himself, he's difficult to stop.
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/warriors-coach-mark-jackson-forces-reassignment-of-assistant-brian-scalabrine-184142899.html

Can't wait to be done with Mark. He carries himself like he's some genius when management and talent is carrying him. If he really was looking at other HC openings, I doubt the players are fully behind him. Terrible news with the playoffs around the corner.
Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z-Bo's going to eat us alive on the boards if Draymond and JO don't come up big in place of D-Lee. Hate playing the Grizzlies. Mad
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from Harrison Barnes (who officially deserves to be left out of the rotation entirely) our entire team is stepping up in the absence of Bogut and Lee.

Klay Thompson has been a revelation for this team. Love how he's attacking the rim. Love, love, love <333
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is rock bottom for Barnes. Mark Jackson needs to stop playing him so much. Tired of all these ISO plays all season. Not enough movement. Everyone is stationary and every time we give the ball to Barnes (who is always stationary), our offense becomes stagnant.

Barnes in March: 25.8 minutes, .296 FG, .184 3-point FG, 6.0 points, 1.6 assists.
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barnes is easily the worst player on the team right now. Nothing good comes of him getting the ball and he's having trouble even dribbling without turning it over. He has no business being in the game during the 4th quarter of close games. It's 6 on 4 when he's in.
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matched up against the Clippers right now for the 1st round. Hopefully they stay there. I want no part of Patrick Beverly. That try hard would probably injure Curry. Clippers don't have anyone that can slow down Steph.

How do you guys feel heading into the playoffs? I think we're in prime position right now to shock the league. Curry's playing better and more confidently then last year. Same goes for Klay and Draymond. Bogut's healthy, and our defense has taken a big step up this season. I just hope the firing of Jackson's top assistant doesn't effect the coaching aspect of this series too much.
CallOfKtulu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bogut out indefinitely with fractured rib. Huge blow to the Warriors chances of making a deep playoff run.
teamorange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CallOfKtulu wrote:
Bogut out indefinitely with fractured rib. Huge blow to the Warriors chances of making a deep playoff run.

Bogut getting injured? HUGE surprise

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

CloudKicker

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like we at least threw our names into the Kevin Love sweepstakes hat. Since we have no draft picks seemingly ever lol, we would need to find a third team to help us out.

I'm assuming a package centered around Thompson and Lee

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 55 of 56

Jump to: