Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Peppers vs Ware for 2012
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ware or Pep
Peppers
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Ware
92%
 92%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 26

Author Message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 46090
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Peppers vs Ware for 2012 Reply with quote

Who do you have?
Peppers is anchoring probably the
best front 4 in the NFL this year.

Jpep has 2.5 Sacks on the year. But
numbers aren't anything.. With 10
tackles and 1 TFL.

Ware with 24 Tackles and 5 sacks
with 1 TFL.
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jakuvious


Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 10029
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't even think this is debateable. It's Ware.
_________________

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
41 catches, 542 yards, 4 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 46090
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
I honestly don't even think this is debateable. It's Ware.


Really? I do see it close. Peppers is a nightmare. He led
that assault vs the Rams. Destroyed us badly.
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19342
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms of pure pass rusher, Ware is the best in the game today, no doubt.

In terms of creating more opportunities for his team, it's Pep. Pep is absolutely perfect for what the Bears do, he draws a lot of attention which allows other guys on the line to make plays, and right now, everybody is making plays.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
acowboys62


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 10124
Location: NJ/Phila
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
In terms of pure pass rusher, Ware is the best in the game today, no doubt.

In terms of creating more opportunities for his team, it's Pep. Pep is absolutely perfect for what the Bears do, he draws a lot of attention which allows other guys on the line to make plays, and right now, everybody is making plays.


And what Ware draws only single blocks? Isn't Ware's fault he isn't surrounded by much.

Ware is better than Peppers and has been for some time now.
_________________
Quote:
"I'm going to demolish him. He understands that."
- Kobe Bean Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reckless123


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 13072
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ware. Two years ago i might of said peppers.

But speaking of Peppers, where is VAboy?
_________________


"I'm not in danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19342
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
In terms of pure pass rusher, Ware is the best in the game today, no doubt.

In terms of creating more opportunities for his team, it's Pep. Pep is absolutely perfect for what the Bears do, he draws a lot of attention which allows other guys on the line to make plays, and right now, everybody is making plays.


And what Ware draws only single blocks? Isn't Ware's fault he isn't surrounded by much.

Ware is better than Peppers and has been for some time now.
What part of what I said didn't you understand, as a pass rusher Ware is absolutely better than Peppers, as a total all around defender, Pep is better. He rushes the passer, stuffs the run, drops in coverage, knocks balls down, creates opportunities for other guys.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4197
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
I honestly don't even think this is debateable. It's Ware.

Yeah, not debateable to someone who just looks at the box scores!
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 9564
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went with Ware in this pole, I dont even think Peppers is the best 4/3 DE.. Give me JPP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 7374
Location: For Whom the Bell tolls, PA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely Ware.
_________________


^^The only QB in history with 6 TD passes in B2B games plus two 500 yard games. Props to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37707
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Definitely Ware.

_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 19952
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to pick one to have on my team right now it'd be Ware. Best pass rusher in the NFL, and in his prime.
_________________


~Bird Watch 2014 | Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez~
202 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 89.6 Passer Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 45257
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your numbers are WAY off and your formatting is disgusting
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 45257
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
acowboys62 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
In terms of pure pass rusher, Ware is the best in the game today, no doubt.

In terms of creating more opportunities for his team, it's Pep. Pep is absolutely perfect for what the Bears do, he draws a lot of attention which allows other guys on the line to make plays, and right now, everybody is making plays.


And what Ware draws only single blocks? Isn't Ware's fault he isn't surrounded by much.

Ware is better than Peppers and has been for some time now.
What part of what I said didn't you understand, as a pass rusher Ware is absolutely better than Peppers, as a total all around defender, Pep is better. He rushes the passer, stuffs the run, drops in coverage, knocks balls down, creates opportunities for other guys.


Your ignorance must be blissful. Perhaps you should follow the link in my sig if you doubt that Ware doesn't drop into coverage, play the run, and create opportunities for his teammates.

Infraction most of Hatcher, Lissemore and Spears (along with Canty's) sacks over the years have come from Ware pressure or drawing the mismatch to open them up
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
P-52


Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 1853
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can name 10 players id take over Peppers....easily Ware
_________________


Jim Harbaugh's reaction to bloody Ahmad Brooks' helmetless sack: “Loved it, loved it. Wish he would have come and wiped some on my cheek.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group