Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Miami vs Arizona Week-4
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Miami vs Arizona Week-4 Reply with quote

Phins travel to the west coast and take on the Arizona Card's

Miami Record 1-2
Arizona Record 3-0

Can we win this game, possible but it will depend on if Bush plays or not. I think Arizona is playing very well right now both Fitzgerald and Roberts are getting touchs. In short Arizona comes away with the win.

Miami 13
Arizona 21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We win this game. Kevin Kolb shows why he was a concern in the off season by throwing 4 picks. Reggie Bush runs for only 70 yards but Miller breaks out for over 100. Tannehill throws for 3 Tds.

On Defense Sean Smith locks down Larry Fitzgerald all game and Andre Roberts. Ryan Williams is the only one that scores for them (VT fan)

I'm saying 42-7. Laughing

Back to reality. I really think we can pull off the upset here, I think we are going to win this one 23-17.

UniversalAuthor
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an interesting one but I think it is winnable. Miller has shown some great signs. I think the key is to run the ball and set up the deep ball. Armstrong is finally getting healthy so it should bode well for us

Miami- 27
Arizona- 17

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are all underrating Arizona quite a bit, especially their defense. They didn't even give up a touchdown to the Eagles last week and they only scored six points, gave up one touchdown to the Patriots and 18 total points, and one touchdown and 16 total points to Seattle. But you guys have us scoring 27 and 23 points? Doubtful.

Arizona- 23
Miami - 6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, if you think you're going to put up more than the average PPG we (Arizona) allow.. you're nuts. Your only hope is that the offense makes mistakes, which thus far, has not happened. Kolb has been accurate and throwing quickly. Our line has only surrendered 5 sacks, even with how patchwork it is plus the expectation for Kolb to struggle and give up even more sacks. We gave up 1 sack to Seattle who sacked Rodgers 8 times in the first quarter.. we gave up 1 sack to New England, and 3 sacks to a Philly team LOADED on defense with sack artists.

Unless you can get to the QB, I think you're gonna be in trouble. No offense but your secondary isn't one that puts fear into opposition thus far.

Arizona's defense is ranked 7th against the pass. Peterson is allowing 0.38 yards per catch right now and is leading the league at the CB position.

I think you're in for a long day, but I'll give you at least 3 field goals..

24-9 Arizona wins to go 4-0..
SUG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I firmly believe that what were seeing in Kolb is a total mirage but ...

The Ari Deff is not a mirage by any stretch, these boys are very tough & physical.

The only way we win this is if we get ridiculous pass presure & get physical on Kolb early & he
folds like a lawn chair, otherwise we lose.

Mia - 10
Ari - 21

sug
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
Arizona's defense is ranked 7th against the pass. Peterson is allowing 0.38 yards per catch right now and is leading the league at the CB position.

That would be .38 yards per coverage snap not catch, but I don't trust the PFF numbers anyway.

I am scared of what Bush can do if he is healthy, Miami will run the ball, unlike the Eagles, and our defense which is very aggressive in flowing the the play can struggle against shiftier backs, cutback runs and screen plays, all things that Bush usually does well.

I still have no idea what to expect of Kevin Kolb, but the way he played against Philadelphia was flawless, he never looked like throwing an INT at any stage, he made the big throws that presented themselves and overall just did a great job against an Eagles defense that had caused struggles for the likes of Joe Flacco.

Funny thing about this game is that I have had it down as a win since the schedule came out, and now I am unsure. I still beleive Arizona wins;

10-2 in their last 12, 9-1 in their last 10, both marks are best in the NFL over those stretches. The Arizona defense is playing elite football that is going to be incredibly difficult for a rookie QB to move the ball against, and even moreso if the Phins are forced to throw the football.

Key thing here is Arizona do not give up Touchdowns, two given up so far this season. Their defensive unit can give up yards between the 20's at specific times of games (late in half, in hurry up situations), but don't break.

This defense went into Foxboro for a Patriots home opener and gave up one touchdown to Tom Brady. Arizona is going to bring a defense that is very similar in effectiveness to the one the Texans bought in week one.

Good Luck - Hope for no injuries, and from my point of view, a Cardinals victory.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
phinmun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't expect a win here but I was considering this a "win-able" game during the off-season. Now, it's looking more like Arizona might be the best team we've played since Houston in week 1.

Hopefully Bush is healthy enough to go. Regardless, I look to see if a healthy Daniel Thomas is put on the field before Miller. Thomas has had costly fumbles in both of the games he's played in that ironically both came right after INTs by Tannehill. Fumbling is one thing. Fumbling right after your young QB just threw a pick, that loses games in a hurry.

This will also be quite a test for our CBs. Both Smith and Marshall will be tested. This would be a great week to show up and play the way they supposedly were going to according to all those hyped up preseason reports.
Fins20??SBChamp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, putting a lot of pressure on Kolb and forcing turnovers is the only chance the Phins have to win this game. Honestly I don not see that happenning as we haven't been very successful rushing the QBs this season. I expect a big day for Fitz and the rest of the WRs. May be a closer game is Bush is able to play. I hope I'm wrong and we get the W though.

Ari 27 Mia 16

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the feeling this is going to be a defensive game...I see Kolb returning to form and Tannehill continues to make some rookie mistakes...

MIA 10
ARI 7
ZenZuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way we win this one.

We're too young.... They're too strong!

Gonna be a long day! Sad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
You are all underrating Arizona quite a bit, especially their defense. They didn't even give up a touchdown to the Eagles last week and they only scored six points, gave up one touchdown to the Patriots and 18 total points, and one touchdown and 16 total points to Seattle. But you guys have us scoring 27 and 23 points? Doubtful.

Arizona- 23
Miami - 6

No, it's called actually wanting your fav team to win, something members on this forum don't quite grasp for some reason.
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not too sold on Arizona, a possible upset isn't out of this world but chances are we lose this one. I'm thinking it'll be a close game though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Arizona- 23
Miami - 6

No, it's called actually wanting your fav team to win, something members on this forum don't quite grasp for some reason.

Just because I'm able to take off my aqua and orange shades and predict a realistic outcome to this game doesn't mean that I don't want Miami to win. My apologies for not being a blind homer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our offense is going to get smothered. Our only saving grace in this game is that we should probably get some pressure on Kevin Kolb & hopefully get some turnovers.

If Bush is healthy:
Arizona 20
Miami 13

Else:
Arizona 20
Miami 9

Nacho Simulation Football League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: