Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TNF - Cardinals - Rams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 78, 79, 80  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
Feel for the Cards, that was absolutely the worst O-line performance in recent memory.

I wasn't watching that closely but come on, we gave up 8 sacks in the first half against Seattle. Literally could have done exactly the same with a high school line out there during that. They were much better in the 2nd half however.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArodFanboy wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
Feel for the Cards, that was absolutely the worst O-line performance in recent memory.

I wasn't watching that closely but come on, we gave up 8 sacks in the first half against Seattle. Literally could have done exactly the same with a high school line out there during that. They were much better in the 2nd half however.

So the Packers got better in the 2nd half, the Cards didnt. There is the reason why the Cards O-line performed worse.
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
ArodFanboy wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:

So the Packers got better in the 2nd half, the Cards didnt. There is the reason why the Cards O-line performed worse.

Well yeah, I'm just saying that first half of ours had to be hard to beat Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams are a quarterback and decent o-line away from being a playoff team.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

National82 wrote:
Rams are a decent o-line away from being a playoff team.

Fixed for you.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

National82 wrote:

People really need to give Sam Bradford a break. Dude has his faults, but he can only do so much given the tools he has to work with. Maybe his o-line isn't on the level of the Cardinals, but it's still one of the lesser ones in the entire league. And his top receiver on the season? Danny friggin Amendola, a guy who would AT BEST be a third or fourth best option on just about any other team. And even he was injured last night! Honestly, anyone finding fault with Bradford has been looking to find it for some time, the kid has is only in his third year, he still has potential. The Rams just have to ensure they find a competent receiving corps and o-line to pair him with as opposed to Jason Smith and Brian Quick.

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
National82 wrote:

Fixed for you.

I would be just as concerned about the WRs, honestly. Outside of Amendola, the Rams appear to have nothing of value. Though they have youth and potential, so that obviously could change. Nevertheless, I think WR needs to still be a top concern going into 2013. Fortunately for them they have two first rounds picks and can grab a LT and WR.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
ctp2124 wrote:
National82 wrote:

Fixed for you.

I would be just as concerned about the WRs, honestly. Outside of Amendola, the Rams appear to have nothing of value. Though they have youth and potential, so that obviously could change. Nevertheless, I think WR needs to still be a top concern going into 2013. Fortunately for them they have two first rounds picks and can grab a LT and WR.
We dont need a LT, just sayin.

RT and probably a LG. Saffold, Wells, and Dahl are good Lineman.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot about Saffold honestly. Wells is old, so C is probably as much of a need as anywhere else. Though its one of those later round needs.

If you're convinced that Saffold can be the LT, there really isnt a need to spend a first round pick on an interior lineman or RT.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
Forgot about Saffold honestly. Wells is old, so C is probably as much of a need as anywhere else. Though its one of those later round needs.

If you're convinced that Saffold can be the LT, there really isnt a need to spend a first round pick on an interior lineman or RT.
Nope, Ive been saying this for a long time.

Not to mention our new Regime, Snead & Fisher, have only been a part of a FO that took a 1st round Lineman once in the past decade. That was when the Falcons took Sam Baker.

There seems like there will be a dearth of good RTs possibly making it to the 2nd round, and plenty of Guards that fit what they want in the 3rd/4th.

We need playmakers, and those are the guys we need to target in the 1st.
RamRod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:

Wells is like 31. Look at guys like Jeff Saturday, Kevin Mawae, Olin Kreutz. They play forever.
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
National82 wrote:

People really need to give Sam Bradford a break. Dude has his faults, but he can only do so much given the tools he has to work with. Maybe his o-line isn't on the level of the Cardinals, but it's still one of the lesser ones in the entire league. And his top receiver on the season? Danny friggin Amendola, a guy who would AT BEST be a third or fourth best option on just about any other team. And even he was injured last night! Honestly, anyone finding fault with Bradford has been looking to find it for some time, the kid has is only in his third year, he still has potential. The Rams just have to ensure they find a competent receiving corps and o-line to pair him with as opposed to Jason Smith and Brian Quick.

PREACH IT. HALLELUJAH! !

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
National82 wrote:

Not that I disagree, but just watching him sometimes I feel like something is missing. I was high on him coming out, and still think he can be very good, but I really am starting to doubt he ever lives up to that number 1 pick....meaning I doubt he ever becomes a top 7-10 QB, which is what you expect AT LEAST from a top 5 pick.

Not saying he CANT become a top 10 QB or even better, but even with their issues on offense, I dont see much that makes me think he will make it there.

Time will tell.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
bulger2holt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradford seldom has time to throw and his WR's seldom get separation, and this seldom happens on the same play.

People who can't see this and blame Bradford are clueless. Bradford has all the talent in the world, he just needs time and receivers who can make plays.

Bradford's 7 of 21 in a little deceiving too. There were 4 drops, one WR slipped, one stopped and didn't finish his route, one ball tipped by a 6'8 DE. There were only 3-4 bad throws out of the 21. And hell, he's under pressure a lot.
Riftt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradford is the perfect fit for our team. He is a smart, smart QB. Look at how good the cards defense is. He didn't force anything.He took what that defense gave him. He threw a BEAUTIFUL rainbow pass to Givens near the end to seal the win. He might not be a Brady/Rodgers/Manning but 90% of the NFL isn't.

Bradford isn't losing us games, he is letting the defense win them. That's what this team needs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 79 of 80

Jump to: