Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NLWC: St. Louis Cardinals Vs. Atlanta Braves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic :: View next topic  

National League Wild Card Winner
St. Louis Cardinals
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Atlanta Braves
79%
 79%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 29

Panthers11

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardinals deserved to win, but I do understand if I were a braves fan there would always be a what if.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
BladeKor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braves got screwed, so screw the rest of the playoffs.
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@KrisMedlen54 Can't point fingers at anyone but ourselves. Didn't bring our A game as a team and the cards capitalized. Thanks Braves country!

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the saphead ideas that Bud Selig has had, having a one game playoff series with two wild card teams might be the most sorry idea of them all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I braves fans don't remember the two runs they were gift wrapped in the second?

And rams, they were yelling "happy flight" not "infield fly".

All this hate is truly hilarious. Nobody here gave the
Cardinals a shot and they beat Medlen who you would have thought was Walter Johnson to this board who was unbeatable.

Braves fans should be pissed because they committee three errors. That call had nothing to do with the out come.

And people getting pissed because they were popping champagne, the braves would be doing the exact same thing

El Ramster on this beaut!
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluesfreak74 wrote:
I braves fans don't remember the two runs they were gift wrapped in the second?

And rams, they were yelling "happy flight" not "infield fly".

All this hate is truly hilarious. Nobody here gave the
Cardinals a shot and they beat Medlen who you would have thought was Walter Johnson to this board who was unbeatable.

Braves fans should be pissed because they committee three errors. That call had nothing to do with the out come.

And people getting pissed because they were popping champagne, the braves would be doing the exact same thing

Yea they had their chances and committed some errors but for god sakes that is the single worst call I've ever seen in my life. Then to not have it overturned and BACKED up by Joe Torre of all people is a crying shame.

If its a shotty 1 game "series" (which is dumb to begin with) you absolutely CANNOT HAVE AN UMP MAKING THAT CALL.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Quote:
Jenifer Langosch ‏@LangoschMLB
#STLCards break out with "Infield Fly" chant during postgame celebration.

Cwood, THAT is why we hate the Cardinals. For a team that mentions class all the time, that is literally the most classless thing they could do.

An actual 'classy team' would come out and say, "Yes, it was a controversial call that went in our favor. Unfortunately, that's part of the game and we were happy to come out on top. The Braves played a great game, but we played a great game too." They wouldn't rub a bad call in the other team's face.

Dirtbags. Dirtbags all of them.

Seriously?

Did they really do that?

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
End Run

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Quote:

Cwood, THAT is why we hate the Cardinals. For a team that mentions class all the time, that is literally the most classless thing they could do.

An actual 'classy team' would come out and say, "Yes, it was a controversial call that went in our favor. Unfortunately, that's part of the game and we were happy to come out on top. The Braves played a great game, but we played a great game too." They wouldn't rub a bad call in the other team's face.

Seriously?

Did they really do that?

Looks like it was "Happy Flight" and not "Infield Fly".

http://youtu.be/nVN04wD7foo
boondock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Of all the saphead ideas that Bud Selig has had, having a one game playoff series with two wild card teams might be the most sorry idea of them all.

Agreed and I'm not saying that because I'm a Braves fan. There should have been a 3 games series that lasted through Sunday with Monday off and the playoffs beginning on Tuesday.

There's never outside of a tie in standings, there has never been a single game to decide a teams fate, especially when that team was way ahead of the others in the wild card race. Without this game, Cardinals would be sitting at home right now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Quote:

Insert foot directly into mouth

Way to go with this one, your irrational hate is always amusing, but this is just ridiculous by you. Anyone paying attention last year, who has ears that work, would know they were chanting "Happy Flight" You know the exact same mantra and phrase they chanted and repeated the entire 2nd half of last year?

Langosch has ben suspect at her job since taking over for Matthew Leach, a guy who was great at what he did (hence the promotion). Now she is back tracking and trying to cover her butt saying she "heard both at different times". They have been saying Happy Flight for 15 months now, its nothing new.

It always amuses me that a Brewers fan is calling another teams conduct into question
green24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirty things needed to be done last night. I had to root for the Cardinals. They came through and I'm happy that they did. I'm still rooting for them to get swept by an NL East team in the NLDS.
CWood21

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Quote:

I already said I was done. We both know your opinion of the Cardinals isn't going to change.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: