Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets sign WR Jason Hill

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MoLewis57


Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 201
Location: In your head
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Jets sign WR Jason Hill Reply with quote

The jets signed jason hill

Last edited by MoLewis57 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7108
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a depth move. I don't expect him to take the #2 spot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7108
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should change the title so no one think this is another venting thread.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoLewis57


Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 201
Location: In your head
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk how to do that haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46590
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoLewis57 wrote:
Idk how to do that haha

Click "edit" next to your original post and change the text entered into the "subject".


I wonder if he still thinks Drew Coleman is better than Revis. Laughing
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8562
Location: Patchogue, New York
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another bum. should fit right in.
_________________

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46590
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
another bum. should fit right in.


He's healthy, so I don't think he'll fit in very well.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8562
Location: Patchogue, New York
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
another bum. should fit right in.


He's healthy, so I don't think he'll fit in very well.


touche lol.
_________________

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 30993
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just about everything that can go wrong has gone wrong this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GangGreen420


Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 2583
Location: FL
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So instead of signing a guy like Plax who can at least do SOMETHING on the field, we sign this guy. The same idiot who called Revis overrated and then didn't even play in the game. At least his attitude will fit in on this team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46590
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GangGreen420 wrote:
So instead of signing a guy like Plax who can at least do SOMETHING on the field, we sign this guy. The same idiot who called Revis overrated and then didn't even play in the game. At least his attitude will fit in on this team.


Plax isn't exactly a model citizen.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 30993
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plax was detrimental in the locker room. There's no way we resign him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GangGreen420


Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 2583
Location: FL
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
GangGreen420 wrote:
So instead of signing a guy like Plax who can at least do SOMETHING on the field, we sign this guy. The same idiot who called Revis overrated and then didn't even play in the game. At least his attitude will fit in on this team.


Plax isn't exactly a model citizen.


There's no doubt he was a key culprit in last years debacle. But Holmes was just as bad if not worse. My point is plax will at least make somewhat of a difference on the field. This guy likely wont even see the field. Its a waste of a signing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group