Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaguars will host the 49ers at Wembley Stadium in 2013
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 38455
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Jaguars will host the 49ers at Wembley Stadium in 2013 Reply with quote

Quote:
The NFL and Jaguars will announce this AM in London that Jacksonville will play San Francisco at Wembley in October 2013.


http://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing/statuses/256340872956899328
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33469
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We gunna die.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80453
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane crash or P52, we gonna die
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20264
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are starting to creep me out :3
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6556
Location: 904
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we already ded






LOST
_________________
[quote="StevePerry"] Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20264
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
i think we already ded






LOST


If you think they were dead the whole time then you either 1) didn't watch or 2) didn't understand it.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6556
Location: 904
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
i think we already ded






LOST


If you think they were dead the whole time then you either 1) didn't watch or 2) didn't understand it.


Or maybe I did watch, I did understand it, and the joke was reflecting on the constant speculation by fans(and sometimes characters in the show) that they were all dead and in some form of purgatory?

That's how I feel as a jags fan right now. Stuck in some sort of purgatory. Laughing Let's do a little roleplay. IAS can be Jack(savior of the fanbase, but has a nasty drinking habbit), you can be Desmond(content with waiting for nothing to happen), iPwn can be Hugo(based on looks alone) and I'll be Sawyer(based on looks alone). Gene Smiff is the smoke monster, obviously.

In any case, everything after season 2 was pretty bad and poorly written IMO and I only kept watching because I had committed the time to watch the first two seasons.
_________________
[quote="StevePerry"] Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20264
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
i think we already ded






LOST


If you think they were dead the whole time then you either 1) didn't watch or 2) didn't understand it.


Or maybe I did watch, I did understand it, and the joke was reflecting on the constant speculation by fans(and sometimes characters in the show) that they were all dead and in some form of purgatory?

That's how I feel as a jags fan right now. Stuck in some sort of purgatory. Laughing Let's do a little roleplay. IAS can be Jack(savior of the fanbase, but has a nasty drinking habbit), you can be Desmond(content with waiting for nothing to happen), iPwn can be Hugo(based on looks alone) and I'll be Sawyer(based on looks alone). Gene Smiff is the smoke monster, obviously.

In any case, everything after season 2 was pretty bad and poorly written IMO and I only kept watching because I had committed the time to watch the first two seasons.


Why do you always find things that aren't the case/applicable to be funny?
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6556
Location: 904
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheer up uncle grumps, just some jokes


Them aint no jokes..
Gene Smiff aint smoke..

_________________
[quote="StevePerry"] Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20264
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't hate jokes. I just don't care for the bad ones that don't make sense.

Edit: Also, you clearly don't come around here often.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6556
Location: 904
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feed ducks at the homeless shelters downtown most of the day, so unfortunately I can't be here as often as I'd like. Sad
_________________
[quote="StevePerry"] Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80453
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
I feed ducks at the homeless shelters downtown most of the day, so unfortunately I can't be here as often as I'd like. Sad


why not feed the homeless at the homeless shelter?
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20264
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
I feed ducks at the homeless shelters downtown most of the day, so unfortunately I can't be here as often as I'd like. Sad


why not feed the homeless at the homeless shelter?


Because Jaguars?
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21110
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not smart.
This isn't going to expand the Jags fanbase, this will extend the 9ers fanbase.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80453
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt we already know this would happen when we got Khan?
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group