Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

R&Ps Early Mock Draft Throughout the 1st qtr of season.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
I'm pretty sure dathony thomas of Oregons is a fresh or soph. So e won't be available.

I know this, im saying if we were to draft Austin I hope that wouldnt be the reason we didnt take Thomas in 2014....sorry for not clarifying this

Lol somebody's gettin ahead of themselves

im not ahead of myself. Thomas is the most explosive player I've seen with my eyes. He averages a touchdown every 4.5 touches.....

I want Thomas on the Bucs. You want to give defense fits? You load your offense with different players, and Thomas is the guy I want

I'm just sayin since that's 2yrs away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
I'm pretty sure dathony thomas of Oregons is a fresh or soph. So e won't be available.

I know this, im saying if we were to draft Austin I hope that wouldnt be the reason we didnt take Thomas in 2014....sorry for not clarifying this

Lol somebody's gettin ahead of themselves

im not ahead of myself. Thomas is the most explosive player I've seen with my eyes. He averages a touchdown every 4.5 touches.....

I want Thomas on the Bucs. You want to give defense fits? You load your offense with different players, and Thomas is the guy I want

I'm just sayin since that's 2yrs away

Most GM's do the same, If you see that this years draft is full with excellent WR's but you need a CB and the following years draft is where it's CB strong, you don't reach and take a CB for sake of need, You take that talent and than go get your guy the next year. Teams get set back when they draft that way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: