Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Seattle Seahawks @ Camolina Kittens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm calling this as Russell Wilson's breakout game
sirensong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
I am Superman!

Oh NO!

I've lost my Powers.

I'm so lonely.... How will I ever defeat the mighty
Seahawks & The Legend of Boom?

You will never defeat us Cam'man, we are to strong HAHAHA!

Solid solid. Not quite SOS but I got a chuckle. LOB4L!
chpjns15

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:

*LEGION of Boom

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refer to avy. That's why we will win
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
JOEJOE wrote:

*LEGION of Boom

Don't know why I typed Legend instead of Legion, simple typo (brain doesn't always work) Embarassed Embarassed ..

*Fixed, Now that I think about it I even typed in Legion when looking for that Pic of the legion of boom, Laughing

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
20-17 Hawks

Lynch with 140 yards 2 TDs
RW 15/22 162 yards 0 TD 1 INT

Newton 225 yards 1 TD / 2 INT 1 Rushing TD

I'm a little confused by this stat line, are you expecting Lynch to only have 10 rush attempts this game?

But in all non goofiness, wish you guys luck and hoping for no Injuries on either side!

Haha. You have a lot of confidence in your run D, eh?

"We all we got, we all we need"
iknowcool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing is, it isn't even necessarily how we defend the run. Our players will be in position, all clogged up in your backfield with our hands on him. We just can't tackle a turtle. Lynch will probably break the most tackles you'll ever see from a back in one game.

Looking forward to seeing Newton vs. your secondary as well. Browner, Sherman, and Chancellor are probably the only DBs he'll see for awhile that can approach his size if he tries dipping off into open field. Which hopefully means they'll be able to make a good form tackle on him rather than diving at his knees like other players do.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a bad defense, we're facing. If we can't hang at least 20 points on the Panthers, this season is a bust! I hate to say it, but with the fast start by the Cards and Niners and the emergence of the Rams, this is almost a "must win" game.
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a showing similar to what we did against the Cowboys at a minimum. The Panthers D is weak and it's struggles play into Marshawn's favour.
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
This is a bad defense, we're facing. If we can't hang at least 20 points on the Panthers, this season is a bust! I hate to say it, but with the fast start by the Cards and Niners and the emergence of the Rams, this is almost a "must win" game.

It's an absolute most win game, we can't lose 2 division games and then fall behind at 2-3 coming home vs. the Pats..

Tooki wrote:
We need a showing similar to what we did against the Cowboys at a minimum. The Panthers D is weak and it's struggles play into Marshawn's favour.

If Bevell doesn't pound the run until the defense brings 8 to stop and then bring out the play action passes, he should be fired... We have a good chance to win this game, but it will be on Lynch/Turbin's legs and playing good defense...

To tell the truth I'm a bit scared of this game, Cam is the most dangerous QB we've faced this year and he could cut us up with his legs..

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
hdshot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:

Last week was a must win. Now 0-2 in the div and have not played the 9ers yet. I was hoping those 2 games were not going to be important to stay strong in the playoff race. But atleast the Rams helped us out last night to keep the Hawk's season alive.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:

I agree Wilson should be able to throw on these guys i just hope Bevell allows it.
hdshot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
I'm calling this as Russell Wilson's breakout game

The AP is calling it RW's last game because PC will have no choice to bench him for week 6.

My prediction RW will just do enough to stay the starter.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys seem to underrate our opponents. Give some credit. Chris Gamble is one of the better corners in the game and should be able to lock down his side of the field against our pedestrian WRs. Charles Johnson is a monster off the edge and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the backfield quite a bit. Russell Wilson, plain as day, is not a good QB. Yet. I don't see why anyone would expect him to take advantage of the Panthers after what we've seen from him so far.

The only bright spot of the offense this weekend will likely, once again, be Lynch and Turbin. Hopefully we use Turbin more.

Part me of is hoping we win this game something like 7-3 with the only touchdown coming off of a pick 6. This way there would be even more pressure to fire Bevell and start Flynn.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
You guys seem to underrate our opponents. Give some credit. Chris Gamble is one of the better corners in the game and should be able to lock down his side of the field against our pedestrian WRs. Charles Johnson is a monster off the edge and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the backfield quite a bit. Russell Wilson, plain as day, is not a good QB. Yet. I don't see why anyone would expect him to take advantage of the Panthers after what we've seen from him so far.

The only bright spot of the offense this weekend will likely, once again, be Lynch and Turbin. Hopefully we use Turbin more.

Part me of is hoping we win this game something like 7-3 with the only touchdown coming off of a pick 6. This way there would be even more pressure to fire Bevell and start Flynn.

Don't think that would make Pete change the QB because i don't think he really cares how he gets the win as long as he gets it.

Gamble most likely isn't going to play by the way he is listed as doubtful and there HC doesn't think he will play.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to: