Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Colt Lyerla

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Colt Lyerla Reply with quote

I do not know much about this player, can Oregon fans tell me more about him?
panther89

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a more vesatile, yet a lot more raw Gronk. He's only a sophmore though...kids a freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cross between Rob Gronkowski and Arian Foster Very Happy. Ok maybe so maybe not quite that good but he is a very talented kid, can't wait to see how he developes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He seems to play everywhere and is showing elite athleticism. Second favorite TE after ASJ, but he could pass him easily.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Plat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
He seems to play everywhere and is showing elite athleticism. Second favorite TE after ASJ, but he could pass him easily.

Seferian-Jenkins is an interesting prospect too
justo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther89 wrote:
He's a more vesatile, yet a lot more raw Gronk. He's only a sophmore though...kids a freak
I'd say more like Hernandez to be honest. Bigger sized though. He's really a good player. Gonna leave as the GOAT of UO TE's. Played RB/LB in high school (if you know anything about Oregon HS football they pretty much put the best athletes at RB and just have at each other) and was a huge recruit. He's been a beast since he was a true freshman. TD champion. Mismatches all over the field. I think he will probably be a 1st round pick. Him and ASJ are the best TEs for the 2014/2015 classes and they just play yesterday Shocked
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
panther89 wrote:
I'd say more like Hernandez to be honest. Bigger sized though. He's really a good player. Gonna leave as the GOAT of UO TE's. Played RB/LB in high school (if you know anything about Oregon HS football they pretty much put the best athletes at RB and just have at each other) and was a huge recruit. He's been a beast since he was a true freshman. TD champion. Mismatches all over the field. I think he will probably be a 1st round pick. Him and ASJ are the best TEs for the 2014/2015 classes and they just play yesterday Shocked

And O'Leary from FSU

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had to cover him in basketball, i woulda been luckey to touch him as he blew right by me. But yeah, he's one of those guys who's just a pure football player. He plays FB, TE, H Back and has gotten a good amount of snaps at RB this year for us, which at 6'5" 245, is just flat out unfair with the speed he has. Its like Brandon Jacobs going back to college. He's a jumbo Offensive Weapon type, he doesn't really have one set position, but can do so many things well that you'll want to move him around to maximize his skillset.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: