Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

AJ Green sets record

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: AJ Green sets record Reply with quote

I thought this line deserved its own new thread for discussion, having posted it at the end of an old post.

After the Dolphins game, AJ Green set a new NFL record in becoming the first WR in history to catch 100 balls, 1500+ yards, and 10+ TD's in his first 20 NFL games. (He missed 1 game last season injured).

Randy Moss caught 20 TD's in his first incredible 20 games, but didn't get to 1500 yards.

I'll just repeat that in case you didn't get it first time. After the Dolphins game, AJ Green set a new NFL record in becoming the first WR in history to catch 100 balls, 1500+ yards, and 10+ TD's in his first 20 NFL games.

For all those other folks who belittle AJ when compared to the likes of Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz etc; he is certainly on pace to get up there with those guys in the coming years. Lets just hope he can stay healthy....

Last edited by LondonBengal on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't be happier that we drafted him. He is my favorite player in that draft and while Peterson is great I wouldn't give up AJ for him at all

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
I couldn't be happier that we drafted him. He is my favorite player in that draft and while Peterson is great I wouldn't give up AJ for him at all

Agree. I wanted Peterson, but I'm now glad I was wrong....
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that he's a Bengal, but he's one of the best Receivers in the NFL and he's just a joy to watch play.

Vince Lombardi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: