Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Predict week 5 story lines
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 20169
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow plays for the Jets, and they lose by 52 points and Rex Ryan cries in his presser afterwards; then gets fired.

Cassel throws 3 INT's, all to Ed Reed and 2 of them are returned for 6. Quinn then comes in and turns the ball over another 2 times, both on strip sacks by Courtney Upshaw.

Cardinals dominate the Rams.

Manning lights up the New England defense for 45+ as Brady gets shut down by the Broncos pass rush.
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1647
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguars lose by 2 touchdowns and it becomes abundantly clear that they are committing Genocide.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50730
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Cardinals dominate the Rams.


I hope you are right, I am just not on board with you.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
ATL Jones Bro3


Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 335
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcons assert their dominance in an impressive win vs the Redskins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 41525
Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns beat another defending super bowl champ Cool
_________________

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24isthelaw


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 7596
Location: Where the Patriots are
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 9067
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Predict week 5 story lines Reply with quote

sputney23 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Django wrote:
Bradford puts on a show as the Rams upset the Cardinals

Vick and the Eagles pull out another close win over the Steelers.

RG3 looks downright scary, but comes up short against the Falcons.



I like you Wink

Bold prediction.. The Rams will win tonight


Bold prediction: Despite this game, I get home from work in less than an hour... Pray
_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12970
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Tebow plays for the Jets, and they lose by 52 points and Rex Ryan cries in his presser afterwards; then gets fired.

Cassel throws 3 INT's, all to Ed Reed and 2 of them are returned for 6. Quinn then comes in and turns the ball over another 2 times, both on strip sacks by Courtney Upshaw.

Cardinals dominate the Rams.

Manning lights up the New England defense for 45+ as Brady gets shut down by the Broncos pass rush.

My prediction... despite how over-the-top you made this, someone will get bent out of shape about your "predictions". Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2740
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that its VERY UNLIKELY...

but if RG3 dominates the Falcons and the Redskins WIN...

Does he join the MVP discussion...well for at least a week? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoneWithTheWind


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 1313
Location: Planet Namek
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian establishes his return once and for as Vikes handily beat Titans 28-17.

Andrew Luck has best game of the season as Colts shock the Pack.

Houston comes out guns blazing over a free-falling Jets team. 31-0

Matt Cassel decides to show up as Chiefs steal one from Baltimore

Matt Ryan continues is onslaught upon the NFL and goes for 350+ yards against Washington.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Babylon


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 1288
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets season dragged out to dumpster last weekend, now the dumpster's on fire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 82434
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lionslicer wrote:
Sanchez throws 3 picks against the Texans in the first half and gets benched. Tebow hands the Texans their first forty point victory of the season remaining undefeated. Tebowmania is back Crying or Very sad


FIFY
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 20169
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Tebow plays for the Jets, and they lose by 52 points and Rex Ryan cries in his presser afterwards; then gets fired.

Cassel throws 3 INT's, all to Ed Reed and 2 of them are returned for 6. Quinn then comes in and turns the ball over another 2 times, both on strip sacks by Courtney Upshaw.

Cardinals dominate the Rams.

Manning lights up the New England defense for 45+ as Brady gets shut down by the Broncos pass rush.

My prediction... despite how over-the-top you made this, someone will get bent out of shape about your "predictions". Laughing


This is my reaction right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO1jfZvngko
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34780
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaine Gabbert murdered on field by Julius Peppers, soul drank after the play.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group