Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

youngbuc20 1/4 mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
Why would we move Foster outside to SLB and turn him into a part-time player when he is playing so well? We have something really good going with Foster and David calling the plays/making defensive adjustments. I wouldn't mess with that, especially when they are playing so well together.

Outside of that, I really like the draft. Rhodes is my favorite CB in this class. It seems like overkill to draft two TEs, but I really like both Sims and Stoneburner.

you like Rhodes better then Millner? I really need to catch more tape on him then if you think that. Maybe it's my bama homerism, but you know ive seen every snap that Millner has played since walking on campus.

man i need to start getting my film. Wish my writing money kicks in and big so i can quit my normal job lol

It's really splitting hairs with these two. I like them both. I like Rhodes a bit more because I think he does a better job of getting his head around when the ball is in the air and he's the best run support CB in this class (that's not a knock on Milliner, he's very good in run support too).

I'd be happy with either one, but Rhodes just barely edges Milliner in my eyes.

What is your opinion on Rhodes? Evaluation? I'm just skeptical bc he's 3rd on my board behind Milliner and Banks. I just don't see enough physicality and competition level to put Rhodes that high. I've seen 3 games including the Clemson game and wake forest. Not much competition to go on but he didn't jump out at me
indifference

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:

What is your opinion on Rhodes? Evaluation? I'm just skeptical bc he's 3rd on my board behind Milliner and Banks. I just don't see enough physicality and competition level to put Rhodes that high. I've seen 3 games including the Clemson game and wake forest. Not much competition to go on but he didn't jump out at me
Rhodes played against Michael Floyd last year and did a solid job.
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Rhodes played against Michael Floyd last year and did a solid job.

Im a FSU fan and I like Rhodes a lot I just think Milliner is better. Rhodes came on strong as a freshman but hasn't really lived up to hos hype. I've seen him get beat for lots of big plays and he has made a lot of mental mistakes. If he cleans up his technique and gets his ish together he could be a top corner. I mean rhere aren't a lot of 6'2 215lbs corners with low 4.4 speed. Also he looks like he has super long arms.

At best maybe he sneaks into the late first round if he shows out in the underwear olympics but right now i have him pegged as a 2nd round prospect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: