Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Seattle Seahawks vs Carolina Panthers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3428fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
This loss was on Cam and the offense but you gotta admit the defense still looked awful. We benefited from playing an almost equally awful offense.

I dont see how they looked awful. Gave up 1 td. Held them to 3 field goals. Is it a ravens defense? No its not but it looked good to me today.

This team put 27 on dallas

Come on. Wilson found easily the most success he's had to this point throwing to open receivers against us. We were playing soft zone. And it was more of a product of Seattle stopping themselves than anything we did. Our defense is soft and can't cover.

Again, offense was the fault for the loss. But defense is still horrific.

Lynch rushed for like 80 yds and wilson passed for 220. To me thats not bad. What are our expectations suppose to be? 40 rush yds and 100 pass yds.

carolina kitten on the crazy sig
Sir_Purrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impulser12000 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
Sir_Purrr wrote:
Your hear that? That's the sound of the season ticking away...

that's the sound of cam signing in dallas when his contracts up getting closer and closer

honestly i dont blame cam for all. he's a sohpmore qb and he still has a lot more potential. do you want clausen or delhomme back? he's our best franchise qb but he's being squandered by our coordinators. chud gets a pass for now bc he was awesome last season but he's gotta turn it around. now. and mcdermott has. got. to . go. now. our d was bad last year, bad this year. bye bye.

Yeah, but if you're gonna get rid of Mcdermott you better get rid of Rivera and Hurney too. Rivera for saying he was gonna have his hand in the defense and check with Mcdermott in crucial situations and Hurney for Hiring both of them and assembling ALL THIS TALENT on defense.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that you did a decent job on Marshawn

But two of his big runs came back on holding calls (one was the phantom call on Russell Okung). He could have easily been over 100 yards for the day.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impulser12000 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
Sir_Purrr wrote:
Your hear that? That's the sound of the season ticking away...

that's the sound of cam signing in dallas when his contracts up getting closer and closer

honestly i dont blame cam for all. he's a sohpmore qb and he still has a lot more potential. do you want clausen or delhomme back? he's our best franchise qb but he's being squandered by our coordinators. chud gets a pass for now bc he was awesome last season but he's gotta turn it around. now. and mcdermott has. got. to . go. now. our d was bad last year, bad this year. bye bye.

no, i want cam to resign. which isn't going to happen because this team flat out sucks EVERY YEAR. i want a offensive coordinator who doesn't base the whole offense around a gimmick college play. i want a head coach that can manage the clock properly and get this team prepared to COMPETE every game. i want a gm who is capable of doing...well...his job.

Carolina_Champ wrote:
We need an entirely new coaching staff

rivera is a good d coord tho

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
iknowcool

3428fanatic wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
This loss was on Cam and the offense but you gotta admit the defense still looked awful. We benefited from playing an almost equally awful offense.

I dont see how they looked awful. Gave up 1 td. Held them to 3 field goals. Is it a ravens defense? No its not but it looked good to me today.

Come on. Wilson found easily the most success he's had to this point throwing to open receivers against us. We were playing soft zone. And it was more of a product of Seattle stopping themselves than anything we did. Our defense is soft and can't cover.

Lynch rushed for like 80 yds and wilson passed for 220. To me thats not bad. What are our expectations suppose to be? 40 rush yds and 100 pass yds.

It isn't bad. Like I said, offense lost the game. But the defense still showed a lot of issues that plagued them in the prior weeks. Fortunately for them they ran into an equally terrible offense. That's all I'm saying. I still have no more reason to believe than I did last week that our defense is on the right path. Way too many breakdowns in coverage.
fraziafraze07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3428fanatic wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

Run defense overall did OK. We still MUST tackle better. We had a chance to stop Seattle a set of downs earlier there at the end, but Lynch bounced off a tackler or two for the first down; we can't be allowing teams to convert 3rd and 8s at the end of the game running the ball.

Pass defense was putrid as always. It's not the 220 yards. It's the efficiency Russell was able to achieve. 19/25. We can't allow that, especially to a rookie. We have to play tighter on the receivers. It's sickening to me to see them play so far off and play their zones so poorly.

Rich7sena wrote:
Someone's going HAM on the button in Buffalo Wild Wings.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turning point was the DeAngelo fumble. And the DeAngelo loss inside the 5 on 2nd down.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
3428fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now what is a realistic record for this year? I had high hopes but those are shot

iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-13.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It feels like we got blown out. It's so frustrating not coming through on 4 plays inside the 5.

Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stewart had 4 carried. Just baffling.

3428fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
3-13.

Man it sucks to think that. So we are looking at a top 5 pick i guess

cpanthers178990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3428fanatic wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
3-13.

Man it sucks to think that. So we are looking at a top 5 pick i guess

Geno Smith ftw.

But I feel pretty confidint in saying without a shadow of doubt in my mind, we are the worst team in football and our only win was the product of the Saints offseason, otherwise, we would be 0-5. But don't fret gents! When it is statistically impossible to make the playoffs we will finish on a 5 game win streak.

SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We needed 1 yard. 1 yard. Gah. Qb draw.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: