Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Other Games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabbisson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy pejoratives Batman.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Richter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's hilarious. How can someone so stupid be so confident of their opinion?
Sciz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Cushing with a torn ACL. One Texans fan made an interesting proposition of moving Barwin inside and starting Mercilus at OLB. Barwin is a good enough athlete that I could see it working out, and he hasn't been rushing the passer well for some reason anyway.
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't catch the game. Were the Texans sloppy/bad, or did the Jets actually acquit themselves honorably?

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Richter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Brian Cushing with a torn ACL. One Texans fan made an interesting proposition of moving Barwin inside and starting Mercilus at OLB. Barwin is a good enough athlete that I could see it working out, and he hasn't been rushing the passer well for some reason anyway.

Wow, and that was on a dirty play by Slauson. He should be suspended, but he'll just get a fine, if there's any punishment at all.
Richter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:
Didn't catch the game. Were the Texans sloppy/bad, or did the Jets actually acquit themselves honorably?

Little of both, but more the Texans playing conservatively and making some mistakes, and playing poorly on special teams.
rabbisson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:

He's from the ESPN message boards.

One of yours.

Wink

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Richter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbisson wrote:
Richter wrote:

He's from the ESPN message boards.

One of yours.

;)

Whoa whoa whoa, one of mine? I'm not FROM there, I just like to slum it at Reiss' place from time to time.
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
I see three games that really stand out right off the bat, but no serious home dogs. The Raiders getting 9 from a Falcons squad that seems to be itching for a loss is tempting, but it's in Atlanta, so I'm probably staying away. Denver is a 2.5 point dog on Monday night to the Chargers in San Diego, and I'm definitely betting on a rebound by Manning in prime time if I can get it at +3. The Chargers are going to get eviscerated in that game if anything at all remains of the old Peyton Manning. Green Bay getting 5 at Houston seems a little excessive to me, and I bet the line moves towards Houston, despite their somewhat weak showing tonight. Again, the game is in Houston, but I could see Green Bay winning that game outright, after a tough loss this weekend. I'll have to take a look at the early line movement before I commit to anything.

Yeah, early lines aren't as attractive as they were this time last week. I'm not really fond of any of em. I bet the line moves a bit towards the Browns this week so the Bengals might be a value play on the moneyline.

ELRammy
Richter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Richter wrote:
I see three games that really stand out right off the bat, but no serious home dogs. The Raiders getting 9 from a Falcons squad that seems to be itching for a loss is tempting, but it's in Atlanta, so I'm probably staying away. Denver is a 2.5 point dog on Monday night to the Chargers in San Diego, and I'm definitely betting on a rebound by Manning in prime time if I can get it at +3. The Chargers are going to get eviscerated in that game if anything at all remains of the old Peyton Manning. Green Bay getting 5 at Houston seems a little excessive to me, and I bet the line moves towards Houston, despite their somewhat weak showing tonight. Again, the game is in Houston, but I could see Green Bay winning that game outright, after a tough loss this weekend. I'll have to take a look at the early line movement before I commit to anything.

Yeah, early lines aren't as attractive as they were this time last week. I'm not really fond of any of em. I bet the line moves a bit towards the Browns this week so the Bengals might be a value play on the moneyline.

If I'm taking the Bengals, I'm afraid of giving the points even if it moves towards the Browns. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Browns win that game straight up, in fact, as even Weeden should be able to torch that terrible secondary.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of other gamess, how about this one

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=501522&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Hope Tom has health insurance.
Richter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=501522&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Seriously? Nice defense, but I don't see anything resembling a complete team over there at my former place of residence. I hope Matt Flynn has time to warm up, since Wilson should be headed to the bench.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Seriously? Nice defense, but I don't see anything resembling a complete team over there at my former place of residence. I hope Matt Flynn has time to warm up, since Wilson should be headed to the bench.

I guess I should probably say that I love to talk harmless, fun crap to any other teams that we play. It's all in good fun Wink

But seriously, we're gonna win by at least 30.
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor guy. He lost his Sonics and now Tom is about to put an end to his Seahawks.

ELRammy
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Poor guy. He lost his Sonics and now Tom is about to put an end to his Seahawks.

He'll have to face Gotham's new super heroes, the Legion of Boom.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: