Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JERSEY SHORE X SEASON 6 YA'LL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
I live 20 minutes from where this show is filmed and some of it has been filmed in my town. While it can be entertaining, I can't stomach more than a few minutes of it because of the reputation it has given the people of my area. It is fun to watch these morons act like drunken fools and a good fight scene can be fun to watch, but really - after this show started, everyone assumes that people at the "Jersey Shore" (which we don't really call it) are drunken Italians whose top priorities are tanning, alcohol, working out, and what other people think of them. Most people who visit in the summer fit that description, but they are universally hated by all locals. Really, it irks me how often people wrongly assume that I'm a jerkoff cuz I live here. I'm a jerkoff for other reasons.

Uh no, my perception of people from Seaside is that you guys hate the people that go and visit the shore for the summer. Antagonize/talk crap to them, then end up gettin beat up/ground 'n pounded on the boardwalk by big gorilla juice heads from New York that look a lot like Ronnie.

lmao.

i love you malak. i hate your sports teams, but i love you bra,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You two are too cute with your little online friendship.

Shout out to justo on the avatar!
malak1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
I live 20 minutes from where this show is filmed and some of it has been filmed in my town. While it can be entertaining, I can't stomach more than a few minutes of it because of the reputation it has given the people of my area. It is fun to watch these morons act like drunken fools and a good fight scene can be fun to watch, but really - after this show started, everyone assumes that people at the "Jersey Shore" (which we don't really call it) are drunken Italians whose top priorities are tanning, alcohol, working out, and what other people think of them. Most people who visit in the summer fit that description, but they are universally hated by all locals. Really, it irks me how often people wrongly assume that I'm a jerkoff cuz I live here. I'm a jerkoff for other reasons.

Uh no, my perception of people from Seaside is that you guys hate the people that go and visit the shore for the summer. Antagonize/talk crap to them, then end up gettin beat up/ground 'n pounded on the boardwalk by big gorilla juice heads from New York that look a lot like Ronnie.

Uh, that's cool...I'm not from Seaside. But that's not really accurate in any way, shape, or form. I've lived in the area for almost 20 years, and not once have I seen that happen actually. But being from Chicago, you're clearly intelligent enough to let the MTV producers of "Jersey Shore" decide for you what the people of Seaside are like. "Good talk, see ya out there..."

Uh, you said "Most people who visit in the summer fit that description, but they are universally hated by all locals."

And I replied with

malak1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

lmao.

The feeling is mutual.
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

Uh, that's cool...I'm not from Seaside. But that's not really accurate in any way, shape, or form. I've lived in the area for almost 20 years, and not once have I seen that happen actually. But being from Chicago, you're clearly intelligent enough to let the MTV producers of "Jersey Shore" decide for you what the people of Seaside are like. "Good talk, see ya out there..."

Uh, you said "Most people who visit in the summer fit that description, but they are universally hated by all locals."

And I replied with

"Uh" yea one reality TV scene defines an entire multi-county region. You're clearly brilliant. Did someone from New Jersey steal your lunch money, give you a swirly, and stuff you in a locker as a kid? Or is being an ignorant (bad word) to total strangers just something that comes natural to you? And I guess you were so in awe of your favorite MTV reality star (on a show geared towards females nonetheless) that you missed the fact that he fights like a complete (bad word). Listen, I'm awful sorry that I offended you because I don't like your favorite MTV show. Just try not to be such a perfect example of 90% of the posters on FF who (something women do monthly) when they read something they don't like from a fellow football fan on here.

Last edited by JCamGOPACKGO on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malak1 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

lmao.

The feeling is mutual.

Look at you two. You should share a tanning bed.

malak1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

And I replied with

"Uh" yea one reality TV scene defines an entire multi-county region. You're clearly brilliant. Did someone from New Jersey steal your lunch money, give you a swirly, and stuff you in a locker as a kid? Or is being an ignorant [inappropriate/removed] to total strangers just something that comes natural to you? And I guess you were so in awe of your favorite MTV reality star (on a show geared towards females nonetheless) that you missed the fact that he fights like a complete b1tch.

Lulz

But seriously though,I quit, you're taking this way to serious.

Last edited by malak1 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

And I replied with

"Uh" yea one reality TV scene defines an entire multi-county region. You're clearly brilliant. Did someone from New Jersey steal your lunch money, give you a swirly, and stuff you in a locker as a kid? Or is being an ignorant (bad word) to total strangers just something that comes natural to you? And I guess you were so in awe of your favorite MTV reality star (on a show geared towards females nonetheless) that you missed the fact that he fights like a complete (bad word).

Lulz

But seriously thought, I quit, you're taking this way to serious.

Hah "Lulz"? Oh right that's expected vocabulary from a diehard Ronnie fan.

And yes I'm taking this a bit seriously. You all but called the the population of my area a bunch of (bad words) based on a fight scene from Jersey Shore. Not only is that one of the dumbest generalizations I've ever seen someone make but it's not the least bit uncommon for someone to take pride in where they're from. How else would you expect me to respond to your (bad word)? I sure as hell wasn't gonna let you bash where I'm from, joke or not.

Last edited by JCamGOPACKGO on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
malak1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, you're using language you know you're not supposed to. Second, if you don't like the show then don't watch it. And if you don't watch it, then you definitely shouldn't post in this thread. This thread is for people who enjoy the show. If you don't like it, stay out.
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malak1 wrote:
First of all, you're using language you know you're not supposed to. Second, if you don't like the show then don't watch it. And if you don't watch it, then you definitely shouldn't post in this thread. This thread is for people who enjoy the show. If you don't like it, stay out.

First of all, quit mini-moderating. Second of all, I was giving a local's take on the show and even acknowledged that it is entertaining television at times. That is something I have the right to post in a thread about said show. I was simply voicing the consensus at the "Jersey Shore" about the show "Jersey Shore." I don't see anything wrong with writing about our less than stellar reputation that has resulted from the popularity of Jersey Shore. Somehow this offended you and you decided to bash where I'm from and then you tell me I'm taking it way too serious? It's not like I came in here attacking you guys for liking the "Jersey Shore." Far from it. I really was unaware of the fact that some people who post here are outraged when someone simply doesn't share their opinion on something as simple as a TV show. People often disagree on things like shows, movies, and music. That's called the real world and if you couldn't handle it without posting your snotty little comment trying to mock where I'm from, then EDIT: I'll put it this way we aren't going to get along. Out of respect for this forum I am editing what I wrote because this has gotten to be too much. It's the attitude you took with me over differing opinions that angered me and seems to have become a real problem throughout this forum. I see it way too often and I'm sick of it. Anyways I will not be posting in this thread again because I don't wanna continue with this petty crap. I apologize for firing back at you like that after you mocked where I'm from. I should have handled it differently.

malak1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:

First of all, quit mini-moderating. Second of all, I was giving a local's take on the show and even acknowledged that it is entertaining television at times. That is something I have the right to post in a thread about said show. I was simply voicing the consensus at the "Jersey Shore" about the show "Jersey Shore." I don't see anything wrong with writing about our less than stellar reputation that has resulted from the popularity of Jersey Shore. Somehow this offended you and you decided to bash where I'm from and then you tell me I'm taking it way too serious? It's not like I came in here attacking you guys for liking the "Jersey Shore." Far from it. I really was unaware of the fact that some people who post here are outraged when someone simply doesn't share their opinion on something as simple as a TV show. People often disagree on things like shows, movies, and music. That's called the real world and if you couldn't handle it without posting your snotty little comment trying to mock where I'm from, then EDIT: I'll put it this way we aren't going to get along. Out of respect for this forum I am editing what I wrote because this has gotten to be too much. It's the attitude you took with me over differing opinions that angered me and seems to have become a real problem throughout this forum. I see it way too often and I'm sick of it. Anyways I will not be posting in this thread again because I don't wanna continue with this petty crap. I apologize for firing back at you like that after you mocked where I'm from. I should have handled it differently.

First off, I've said nothing to the mods because I wanted to give you a chance to edit your posts before you get in trouble. Second of all, you were the one who made generalizations saying everyone thinks the jersey shore is the way it is portrayed on the shore. I've been to seaside and have plenty of friends from all over jersey, from jersey city, to Paterson, to Trenton, so I know that jersey is not What the show makes it out to be. And cut the name calling.
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:

dude... chill lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
malak1 wrote:

dude... chill lol

JS threads always cause ish like this lmaoo

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deena single handily killing the season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: