Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Browns @ Giants #ForPags
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

horny how has Weeden looked?
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:

Decent for a rookie ... much better since his first game Laughing

Not a Knicks fan
candyman93

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:

Looked like the worst QB in the history of footba week 1. Has looked okay since then.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it to early to say "if we lose this game the season is over"? Because that's pretty much how I feel.

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Is it to early to say "if we lose this game the season is over"? Because that's pretty much how I feel.

I Understand ur meaning , However the reality is , the season is farr from over , a lot of stuff is going to happen in the next 3 months before we reach that final home game against Philly , even if we were to drop a big mega ball tomorrow the season is definitely not over by any means it just means we gotta battle that much harder in the up coming games through out the rest of the season , i'm a die hard fan that doesn't believe in a flag that only has the singular color of opaque [inappropriate/removed] white. Very Happy No we throw no flags & the word surrender belongs only within the mouths of the opposing opposition , i wanna see the browns throw their hands out and tap out like little children tomorrow , but in reality im sure were gonna be in for a crazy game due to injury city , i see a lot of touches for brown & bradshaw and im certain wilson at some point is gonna get in on some of that running back action in tomorrows game , can't wait ...
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:

If we were 5-5 Id have to say yes ... but at 2-2 we can bounce back from a humiliating loss. Our players would heal over time and hopefully we would look like the defending champions in a few weeks.

Plus if we lose coughlin is gonna get some heat from the media, so after that we would win out ... so its a win/win Laughing

Not a Knicks fan
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

If we were 5-5 Id have to say yes ... but at 2-2 we can bounce back from a humiliating loss. Our players would heal over time and hopefully we would look like the defending champions in a few weeks.

Plus if we lose coughlin is gonna get some heat from the media, so after that we would win out ... so its a win/win Laughing

- 0-2 in the division already
- Likely losses: San Fran, Atlanta, Green Bay, Baltimore, Pitt, Washington x1
- Likely wins: Cleveland, Cincy, Washington x1,
- Toss ups: Dallas, Philly, New Orleans,

Obviously nothing ever goes as predicted but this is the likely scenario I see. If we drop this game to Cleveland today we are 2-3 going into a brutal stretch of teams. Need to play well today and build momentum to carry us through.

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
Acgott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

Obviously nothing ever goes as predicted but this is the likely scenario I see. If we drop this game to Cleveland today we are 2-3 going into a brutal stretch of teams. Need to play well today and build momentum to carry us through.

Man you are really sad today. If thats how you feel, then there is no need to watch.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

I Understand ur meaning , However the reality is , the season is farr from over , a lot of stuff is going to happen in the next 3 months before we reach that final home game against Philly , even if we were to drop a big mega ball tomorrow the season is definitely not over by any means it just means we gotta battle that much harder in the up coming games through out the rest of the season , i'm a die hard fan that doesn't believe in a flag that only has the singular color of opaque [inappropriate/removed] white. Very Happy No we throw no flags & the word surrender belongs only within the mouths of the opposing opposition , i wanna see the browns throw their hands out and tap out like little children tomorrow , but in reality im sure were gonna be in for a crazy game due to injury city , i see a lot of touches for brown & bradshaw and im certain wilson at some point is gonna get in on some of that running back action in tomorrows game , can't wait ...

now with all that said , it's gonna be a long rainy day , loved the way the game just started Surprised/
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no Kenny throws us right back into the CC brown days..
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

Man you are really sad today. If thats how you feel, then there is no need to watch.

Sorry if the truth hurts. I'm a realist. Do I think we are going to lose all those games I listed as likely losses? Of course not. But everyone of them is certainly capable of beating us. I just think if we drop the ball today...and honestly 14-0 already...it's a devastating loss with the caliber of teams coming up.

56GiantPens66

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing 14-0 to Browns in the 1st quarter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to many injuries. Now Bennett is down too. Missing Phillips and Nicks really hurts. Gonna take a tremendous effort from Eli to pull this off today.

Acgott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice TD drive, lets hope we do not have Chase on a WR again
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful drive. Bradshaw running hard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: