Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Wk 5: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots (4.25pm EST)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Twizlers


Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 2082
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
Yeah I gotta be honest. I think we get absolutely torched tomorrow. Just my gut feeling.

I have the same feeling. If we keep it close against the Patriots at home, ill count that a moral victory.
_________________

Rivers2GatesTD wrote:
Tebow 3:21
"And the haters hath much hate for the Tebow, but he looked upon his fourth quarter comeback, and saw that it was good."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 14699
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
This is what needs to happen, all day.

[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z71qrrSFa5c
Except Von needs to be included.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 6861
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
This is what needs to happen, all day.

[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z71qrrSFa5c
Except Von needs to be included.


Von is right there on the left. It don't matter who does it...Von, Wolfeman, and Doom need to do this all day.

We have seen the recipe for beating Brady. He gets off his game completely when he is on his back. Unfortunately, I think the Pats will run like they did against the Bills. They think they have found something in those two backs. So, the Broncos will have to stop that first.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10436
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what you guys watching in the early time slot? I'm trying to decide beteen chiefs ravens or giants browns. I have Bowe and Charles on my money league team, so leaning Chiefs.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bobdevine


Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Posts: 2122
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
Early weather forecast is sunny and warm (75-80).


Today's forecast is quite different -- cool with a possibility of rain. Gametime conditions look like mid-50s and a 30% chance of rain. Odds of rain increase later in the day, reaching 70% by midnight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbronx42


Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 3950
Location: Mile High 303
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching the almighty Chiefs game. Just a a matter of time till the dynasty starts and were all just playing for 2nd.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10436
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
I'm watching the almighty Chiefs game. Just a a matter of time till the dynasty starts and were all just playing for 2nd.


I got the red zone on. Ridiculous how awful Cassel is. fumbles on the 1... i was probably guaranteed 6 points as no one on the Chiefs has done a thing besides Charles and Bowe, but then the bum fumbles.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10436
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
bobdevine wrote:
Early weather forecast is sunny and warm (75-80).


Today's forecast is quite different -- cool with a possibility of rain. Gametime conditions look like mid-50s and a 30% chance of rain. Odds of rain increase later in the day, reaching 70% by midnight.



Its crappy out here. Its chilly and wet. Nothin nice. Not windy though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10436
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lindsay Jones wrote:
Chris Kuper is going through regular warmups. Looking like he'll be active.



Looks like we get an OL boost. Good news!

https://twitter.com/PostBroncos
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 38496
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#Patriots inactives against the #Broncos: Edelman, Gregory, Hightower, Hernandez, Tennant, Hoomanawanui, Bequette.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/255019259271446528

Quote:
Broncos inactives against the #Patriots: C. Hanie, C. Davis, S. Siliga, S. Johnson, D. Ihenacho, J. Thomas, K. Moreno.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/255019853717585920
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hibdib31


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 1301
Location: NoVA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Lindsay Jones wrote:
Chris Kuper is going through regular warmups. Looking like he'll be active.



Looks like we get an OL boost. Good news!

https://twitter.com/PostBroncos


Very good news! Man, the Chiefs can't help but to turn the ball over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10436
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Mason wrote:
The #Broncos inactives are QB C. Hanie, OL C.J.Davis, DT S.Siliga, LB S.Johnson, S D.Ihenacho, TE J.Thomas, RB K.Moreno.



https://twitter.com/MaseDenver
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 14699
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
Lindsay Jones wrote:
Chris Kuper is going through regular warmups. Looking like he'll be active.



Looks like we get an OL boost. Good news!

https://twitter.com/PostBroncos


Very good news! Man, the Chiefs can't help but to turn the ball over.
Either can Eyebrow man.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 14699
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassel doesn't want Flacco to outdo him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2290
Location: Deutschland
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the Pats inactives today are major pluses for us.
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 2 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group