Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

San Fransisco vs Buffalo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelerspower wrote:
UofMfan909 wrote:
Bills defense making SF look like the 07 Patriots. Just moving literally at will.

and the bills defense making Alex Smith look like Joe Montana

18/22 303 yards and 3 TD for Smith

I was honestly shocked at this. I thought our defense would be improving thbis year, but it's in shambles right now.

I was really hoping for a competitive game, but you can see the gap between a very good team and bad team. Sad.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelerspower wrote:
621 yards,311 rushing yards,310 passing yards and 45 points for the 49ers offense

Those numbers are equivalent to a top 5 College Football team against a mid-major.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know it's funny, I kept pointing out before the season in all the defensive threads that people were overrating the Bills defense based on some overrated FA signings but not based on any sort of production or evidence on the field.

And do you know who was agreeing with me? BILLS fans. Lay off them. They've dealt with enough garbage over the last decade. Until you've been in our shoes(as fans of perennial losers), you don't understand just how soul crushing it is having to convince yourself every week that maybe you have a chance to be competitive(not win, just compete) and then see your team get blown out.

It's just humorous that Patriots fans are here talking trash when most of them weren't even Patriots fans when the Patriots were going through their down time. Until you've been there, you don't know what it's like and shouldn't kick a dog while their down. It's just pitiful.

If you want to talk trash about my Rams this year when they lose, fine. Because they're actually a competitive team. But if you're talking trash about them during 2011 or 2009? You're just being a jerk. /rant

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:

It's just humorous that Patriots fans are here talking trash when most of them weren't even Patriots fans when the Patriots were going through their down time. Until you've been there, you don't know what it's like and shouldn't kick a dog while their down. It's just pitiful.
This is what happens when people start counting their chickens before they hatch.

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.
El ramster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

This is what happens when people start counting their chickens before they hatch.

Laughing Laughing

Ima have to agree with him Jrry... You can go back to all the other threads.

Dline
Spiller
Fitz
Byrd
Wilson

and so on..

Loosing sucks.. Btw, the Pats will see their dark days.. It will come.. Soon my child..

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Puhlease. People being excited about their team before the season is football. Everyone has the right to be excited because theoretically everyone has a chance. Quit being such a _____. You're lucky enough to be a fan of a team who is a contender almost every year. Why you have to resort to taunting fans of a team who loses every year is beyond me? Show some class.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Riftt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Puhlease. People being excited about their team before the season is football. Everyone has the right to be excited because theoretically everyone has a chance. Quit being such a _____. You're lucky enough to be a fan of a team who is a contender almost every year. Why you have to resort to taunting fans of a team who loses every year is beyond me? Show some class.

No kidding. It's easy being a fan of the pats...whom have the media on their junk week in week out. Try being over .500 for the first time since 2006 and feeling like you won the SB.

Hang in there bills fans, The Rams crew has your back!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have been the funniest thread of the year?
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Mark Anderson is dirt

To me, Anderson's contract with the Bills was the worst big money move in the off-season.

The guy was benched in the Super Bowl at one point because he was such a liability in any scenario where he wasn't pinning his ears back and getting after the QB.

Guys who get benched in the Super Bowl in favor of the corpse of Shaun Ellis shouldn't be handed big money free agent contracts. He's a nice situational rusher but that's about it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely embarassing.

Dave and Chan can't be on this team tomorrow. On every play there was some 49er without coverage.

If Mario, Kyle and Marcel get neutralized it only can be a scheme thing.

Why we released Florence? He was picked a lot last season, but we had no pass rush(still the same problem) and at least he always gave his all in every snap. Now we have some talented bums with no effort. Aaron Williams make him look like Deion.

Why didn't overpay Poz? we overpaid Anderson and he hasn't done anything, had just one good season. I like him, but he never deserved the money he got. Poz would give us a real MLB. Sheppard got carried to the end zone by the 49ers 3rd string rb.

Please, start Tarvaris or even Thigpen(he had only one chance and did pretty well for the chiefs in 2008). Anything serious. Sign JaMarcus. Fitz got the big money deal and hasn't done a crap since.

We need a intimidating, hard hitting safety. Byrd and Wilson are good ball hawkers, but nobody has fear going in the middle against them.

And Shawn Powell don't look like a NFL punter. Moorman plays three bad games and is released. Florence has a down year(had no help) and is released too.

Last edited by billsoilers on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Mark Anderson is dirt

To me, Anderson's contract with the Bills was the worst big money move in the off-season.

The guy was benched in the Super Bowl at one point because he was such a liability in any scenario where he wasn't pinning his ears back and getting after the QB.

Guys who get benched in the Super Bowl in favor of the corpse of Shaun Ellis shouldn't be handed big money free agent contracts. He's a nice situational rusher but that's about it.

The Bills are notorious for signing free agent busts. I had high hope for this defense, but I was blinded by a glimmer of petontial..

I don't want to write these guys off too quick; it's still early, and we did just play against two great teams, but I've read this script before. I know how this chapter ends. Reality is a [inappropriate/removed] sometimes.
Psychlone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelerspower wrote:
621 yards,311 rushing yards,310 passing yards and 45 points for the 49ers offense
Rushing yards exceeding passing yards? Alex still sucks Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
You know it's funny, I kept pointing out before the season in all the defensive threads that people were overrating the Bills defense based on some overrated FA signings but not based on any sort of production or evidence on the field.

And do you know who was agreeing with me? BILLS fans. Lay off them. They've dealt with enough garbage over the last decade. Until you've been in our shoes(as fans of perennial losers), you don't understand just how soul crushing it is having to convince yourself every week that maybe you have a chance to be competitive(not win, just compete) and then see your team get blown out.

If you want to talk trash about my Rams this year when they lose, fine. Because they're actually a competitive team. But if you're talking trash about them during 2011 or 2009? You're just being a jerk. /rant

Get off your high horse Laughing

There was once a time when the Bills fans were strutting around with their heads up, looking down on everyone else in the division year in and year out. It wasn't fun, until the end of four consecutive Super Bowls when I had the luxury of laughing at them. Everyone has their time.

It's not like we're talking about just some team here...it's the Buffalo Bills, a long time division rival whom the Patriots have literally controlled over the past decade plus (19-2). I wallow in their misery like a pig in filth, yet still sympathize with them because I've been there looking up at them. The same can be said about Miami, New York and old divisional opponent Indianapolis still to this day.

I'm enjoying where I'm at, but don't think for a second that I've forgotten where I've been and where I'm eventually going soon enough.

das8929

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god the Bills are just terrible.

^props to packerbacker87^
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

das8929 wrote:
My god the Bills are just terrible.
i was watching at a local sports bar and there was a Bills fan and his GF. He was a trooper. He stayed there until we scored to make it 31-3. I've been there and I could feel his pain. I remember beatings like that.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: