Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Demaryius Thomas vs. Dez Bryant
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Better WR?
Demaryius Thomas
61%
 61%  [ 87 ]
Dez Bryant
38%
 38%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 141

pierrepet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
ihatepotholes wrote:
It has to be DT right now.
Thing is, Dez is playing fantastic football right now too.

What? Have you watched the games? For every good play he makes, he makes at least two moronic plays which cost the Cowboys dearly. He has played like absolute garbage and should be cut immediately. He is the most overrated player in the NFL and it is not even close. I would honestly trade Dez straight up for Mark Sanchez at this point (I would then cut Mark Sanchez). That is how much he sucks as a football player and a human being.

Talk about overreaction.

My comments were not based solely on the Giant's game. I have watched every snap Dez has taken and more times than not, he makes mistakes that cost this team dearly. I am able to now realize that you cant win with players as dumb as Dez Bryant.
Tha King

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pierrepet wrote:
Tha King wrote:
Cowboys fans don't appreciate what they have in Bryant.It's sad that due to his past off-the-field issues fans won't give him the time to mature as a football player.

I personally think his off the field actions have been blown out of proportion. That stated, his on-field performance has been abysmal. You cannot win when you have a player that routinely refuses to do things right. He has made far more negative plays than positive and there is no way in hell (actually, with Jerry anything is possible) that the Cowboys resign him.

If Dez being on pace for an 1150 season is abysmal than I'll take his abysmal play.I don't know where your getting he routinely refuses to do things right,he's starting to catch nearly everything thrown at him and is playing full games.I HEAVILY disagree on him having more negative plays than positive and there's a HUGE chance he resigns with us if continues his development.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha King wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
Tha King wrote:
Cowboys fans don't appreciate what they have in Bryant.It's sad that due to his past off-the-field issues fans won't give him the time to mature as a football player.

I personally think his off the field actions have been blown out of proportion. That stated, his on-field performance has been abysmal. You cannot win when you have a player that routinely refuses to do things right. He has made far more negative plays than positive and there is no way in hell (actually, with Jerry anything is possible) that the Cowboys resign him.

If Dez being on pace for an 1150 season is abysmal than I'll take his abysmal play.I don't know where your getting he routinely refuses to do things right,he's starting to catch nearly everything thrown at him and is playing full games.I HEAVILY disagree on him having more negative plays than positive and there's a HUGE chance he resigns with us if continues his development.

PP is having a horrid temper tantrum right now.. as evidence by nearly every post he has made since we lost yesterday. He needs beer and girls, ASAP.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Tha King wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
Tha King wrote:

PP is having a horrid temper tantrum right now.. as evidence by nearly every post he has made since we lost yesterday. He needs beer and girls, ASAP.

I need something.......I have never been so fed up in my life.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pierrepet wrote:

I feel you. Im still hurt about yesterday. That was devastating. Compounded by the Ravens game...

Its hard to see anything positive right now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:

I feel you. Im still hurt about yesterday. That was devastating. Compounded by the Ravens game...

Its hard to see anything positive right now

Hey Matt, noticed you changed your sig, don't believe the Boy's are Championship material anymore ??

And it'd be ok to change your mind about Dez being better than DT too, no shame in recognizing the superior player as well.. Cool

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:

Hey Matt, noticed you changed your sig, don't believe the Boy's are Championship material anymore ??

And it'd be ok to change your mind about Dez being better than DT too, no shame in recognizing the superior player as well.. Cool

My sig rotates every post. Laughing

But no, after losing Sean Lee and Murray, I do not think we will make the post season.

Also - im not sure that I have flat out said that one was better than the other. I simply pointed out that Dez has done more in the league so far while being injured in most of his first 2 seasons and playing 1 season with Kitna.

I think the jury is still out. I believe Dez's potential is outta this world and he is working hard to reach it. He is > < that close to being a not just a good WR, but a bonafide superstar. DT will likely hit that by next season if he continues developing with Manning.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:

My sig rotates every post. Laughing

But no, after losing Sean Lee and Murray, I do not think we will make the post season.

Also - im not sure that I have flat out said that one was better than the other. I simply pointed out that Dez has done more in the league so far while being injured in most of his first 2 seasons and playing 1 season with Kitna.

I think the jury is still out. I believe Dez's potential is outta this world and he is working hard to reach it. He is > < that close to being a not just a good WR, but a bonafide superstar. DT will likely hit that by next season if he continues developing with Manning.

FYI, I prefer this sig ....mmmmm, beer !!

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pierrepet wrote:
reckless123 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
ihatepotholes wrote:

What? Have you watched the games? For every good play he makes, he makes at least two moronic plays which cost the Cowboys dearly. He has played like absolute garbage and should be cut immediately. He is the most overrated player in the NFL and it is not even close. I would honestly trade Dez straight up for Mark Sanchez at this point (I would then cut Mark Sanchez). That is how much he sucks as a football player and a human being.

Talk about overreaction.

My comments were not based solely on the Giant's game. I have watched every snap Dez has taken and more times than not, he makes mistakes that cost this team dearly. I am able to now realize that you cant win with players as dumb as Dez Bryant.
As I said, Dez Bryant has been playing some fantastic football too.

Both guys are in the 2nd tier of WR's imo.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Papa-Pwn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
reckless123 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
ihatepotholes wrote:

Talk about overreaction.

As I said, Dez Bryant has been playing some fantastic football too.

Both guys are in the 2nd tier of WR's imo.

I would put DT in the 1st tier, and he's barely scratching the surface of what he's capable of..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Dez Brynt is so good he makes him wanna slap his mama..

fify.

I'll take DT over that headache.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
El ramster wrote:

fify.

Where you this horrible at football analysis before you smashed your head in with a Hammer?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
El ramster wrote:

fify.

Where you this horrible at football analysis before you smashed your head in with a Hammer?

Why did you capitalize hammer?

You're acting like I'm the only one who would take DT and that I'm claiming it's not even close.

I simply said I'd take DT over Dez, and Dez is a headache.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Demaryius will have the better career, he seems to have a better drive and work ethic; couple that with a few years with Peyton and we'll have an all world receiver on our hands.

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
I simply said I'd take DT over Dez, and Dez is a headache.

I think you have having some post concussion syndromes. Would likely explain the headaches.

Wink

For real though - I am just busting your chops.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: