Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Are You Thinking About? v. XC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FlyLikeAJet


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Posts: 3783
Location: Getting FLAJ'd in The Peoples Republic of Queens
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I love having the apartment to myself ... I can blast my music finally Laughing


But you just said you had a cat...


My cat goes clubbin on the weekend ... he dont mind

But...but...it's thursday...


Dance.Here.Now throws the best parties in NYC and all their events are on thursdays Cool
_________________

Gmen4ev wrote:


No man should be able to consume the amount of alcohol you do ... therefor you must be an alien
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
husker_vikes3 wrote:
So a biology major is going to come all the way to Omaha from Lincoln for help with chemistry from Husker...... Hmmmm.
Biology major using Chemistry as a front to study Anatomy. Hopefully you two have chemistry. Cue (bad pun) music.

Thanks for saying the bad joke so I didn't have to. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21510
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I love having the apartment to myself ... I can blast my music finally Laughing


But you just said you had a cat...


My cat goes clubbin on the weekend ... he dont mind


I wish I was half as awesome as your cat.


Dont worry ... everyone does


Even your cat? That appears to be some kind of paradox if true.


Its like Schr÷dinger's cat ... but not at all
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21510
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I love having the apartment to myself ... I can blast my music finally Laughing


But you just said you had a cat...


My cat goes clubbin on the weekend ... he dont mind

But...but...it's thursday...


Its always the weekend for my cat
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14958
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
I love having the apartment to myself ... I can blast my music finally Laughing


But you just said you had a cat...


My cat goes clubbin on the weekend ... he dont mind


I wish I was half as awesome as your cat.


Dont worry ... everyone does


Even your cat? That appears to be some kind of paradox if true.


Its like Schr÷dinger's cat ... but not at all


Applause Applause Mad props to you for using such a scientific example that probably half this forum doesn't have a clue about!
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
London Fletcher: 16 GP, 111 tackles, 2 sacks
Pierre Garšon: 16 GP, 113 catches, 1346 yards, 5 TDs
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dus10


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 18757
Location: Sarasota, FL.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 11 12
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SadLionFan00


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 14342
Location: Michigan State University
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Ive posted in this WAYTA yet.

Hey guys.
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:
Trestman is a great coach but Cutler is already a pouty overconfident poo flinger. What more can he do with him?
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21510
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
I dont think Ive posted in this WAYTA yet.

Hey guys.


Hello ... how are you?
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VYoung10


Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Posts: 9005
Location: Billings-406
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the tale of Tony Montana.
_________________
2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11616
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
Any of you non-Yankee mafiosos need a little extra dough? I'd like to order a hit, please.


You might want to make it two hits, if you want to keep pace with Ibanez that is.


That's brilliant
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11616
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
I'm about to try my first ever "Doritos Locos Taco". It better be good.


I had 2 the other day, too great
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13094
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
I'm about to try my first ever "Doritos Locos Taco". It better be good.


I had 2 the other day, too great


Those and Baja Blast are all I get at Taco Bell. Only good stuff there
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
This is the tale of Tony Montana.

Life is a box of chocolates, and my name is Forrest Gump.
Though I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed,
I give Jenny all of my love.

Yes, I know it is out of order.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SadLionFan00


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 14342
Location: Michigan State University
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
I dont think Ive posted in this WAYTA yet.

Hey guys.


Hello ... how are you?


SO MUCH HW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:
Trestman is a great coach but Cutler is already a pouty overconfident poo flinger. What more can he do with him?
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21510
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trapped in my apartment again ... another hostage situation

But this time there could be a bomb involved
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group