Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ezekiel Ansah DE / OLB BYU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has a cool name... I say top 10 pick!
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
BearDown79

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's rising up boards can't wait to see him against Notre Dame this week. Kyle Van Noy another good one. This game will be loaded with Defensive prospects. How scary would that Irish D be if they still had Aaron Lynch.....

Jamison with the sig
willy_law

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziggy is a gold mine of potential, he is really raw and I wouldnt take him til the 4th due to that but let him go to the combine and blow up and then when gets a chance to work on his mechanics... whoa.. I can totally see the Giants taking him letting him sit for a year then he comes and just shreds teams.

He is also smart
http://youtu.be/8O4NawUsjtc?t=11s
and watch the recognition and then speed
alfalcone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what its worth Mayock said during the Notre Dame game that several scouts have told him he could be a 1st round pick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/20/a-name-to-keep-in-mind-ziggy-ansah/
TheGoldenChild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearDown79 wrote:
He's rising up boards can't wait to see him against Notre Dame this week. Kyle Van Noy another good one. This game will be loaded with Defensive prospects. How scary would that Irish D be if they still had Aaron Lynch.....

Sad

Ansah played pretty well against ND today.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfalcone wrote:
For what its worth Mayock said during the Notre Dame game that several scouts have told him he could be a 1st round pick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/20/a-name-to-keep-in-mind-ziggy-ansah/

Not shocking.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If JPP can go in the middle first based on his production and athleticism, no reason this guy cant. Very similar build to JPP to, just needs to pack on some muscle
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGoldenChild wrote:
BearDown79 wrote:

Sad

Lynch, Tuitt, Nix, Shembo would just be beyond unfair.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thoughts on him being a 43 RDE full time?

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
johnmpasq

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGoldenChild wrote:
BearDown79 wrote:

Sad

Not a lot of Splash plays but what impresses me about Ansah is the constant motor the active hands all game long .

Put it up yesterday
Ezekiel Ansah vs Notre Dame 2012 HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFYELG3ItAk
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched his game vs Washington State.

Love the size and the athleticism. He is very strong through the upper body. But man is this kid raw. Someone is going to get a guy who is obviously a quick learner (Been playing the game for three years and has some nice recognition skills) He is not all that flexible or fluid however and he is not going to be a guy that a 34 team is going to look to move to OLB, but rather play him at defensive end.

He looked bigger than 270 to me, closer to 290 so it will be interesting to see what sort of weight he brings to the combine. I love the upside this kid has and an entrenched playoff team is someone who I could see picking him up at the back end of the first round and really developing him into a big-time defensive weapon.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
sherm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:

Love the size and the athleticism. He is very strong through the upper body. But man is this kid raw. Someone is going to get a guy who is obviously a quick learner (Been playing the game for three years and has some nice recognition skills) He is not all that flexible or fluid however and he is not going to be a guy that a 34 team is going to look to move to OLB, but rather play him at defensive end.

He looked bigger than 270 to me, closer to 290 so it will be interesting to see what sort of weight he brings to the combine. I love the upside this kid has and an entrenched playoff team is someone who I could see picking him up at the back end of the first round and really developing him into a big-time defensive weapon.

Would love for my 49ers to draft him. We have an awesome DL coach that will coach him up. He wouldn't be rushed into the starting lineup with RayMac and Justin starting. Put him as a 34 DE with that potential...he has JJ Watt upside.
sherm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post.

Last edited by sherm on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:

I liked his Boise State game...he was moved all around the line, and the one play that stands out to me was the punt where he bull rushed from the NT spot and threw the OL back 2-3 yards.

#JDI
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
khodder wrote:

I liked his Boise State game...he was moved all around the line, and the one play that stands out to me was the punt where he bull rushed from the NT spot and threw the OL back 2-3 yards.

I noticed he has been used a lot at the nose spot ion 3rd downs and in obviosu passing situations. I don't see a future there for him, but his quick get off, long and powerful arms and reconition skills mean that he has a good impact from that spot when used there.

Love his upside as a 5 tech who creates penetration.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: