Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5 post game -
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34443
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
eagles91 wrote:
Can we talk about the Lions now?

The Blah should have his GDT up today or tomorrow.


Are you doing the Avy's Kilt? Way more important than the GDT.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14397
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
eagles91 wrote:
Can we talk about the Lions now?

The Blah should have his GDT up today or tomorrow.


Are you doing the Avy's Kilt? Way more important than the GDT.

Of course Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21051
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
eagles91 wrote:
Can we talk about the Lions now?

The Blah should have his GDT up today or tomorrow.


Are you doing the Avy's Kilt? Way more important than the GDT.

Of course Wink


I just think RCB is hankering for his hunk
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34443
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
I just think RCB is hankering for his hunk


That I am. And Clooney is beautiful man.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7627
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention Clooney..I just watched the Descendants the other night. Really good movie. His oldest daughter in it is so fine


Also, everyone I have figured out how to save this team.

Keep Vick in and throw the ball 60 times a game. Give Shady the ball a max 10 carries every game. Lose the next 11 games...we go 3-13 and get a top pick and draft Geno Smith. That way when we have the future GOAT playing for us, Shady will also be at his peak because he barely got the ball all of 2012. Genius.

#SuckForGeno
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's revert the discussion to its main purpose, the aftermath of the Steelers game.

We have other threads for avatars.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently Vick had a passer rating of 104, only his 12th game with a passer rating over 100.

And truth be told that was two weeks without an interception.

The fumbles hurt but fumbling the ball might be the most correctable problem you can have.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9230
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd probably be more upset if I didn't think the Lions game was highly winnable

If we drop that one, I'll probably need to vent a bit

Onward and upward
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34443
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Let's revert the discussion to its main purpose, the aftermath of the Steelers game.

We have other threads for avatars.


Sorry I thought for a moment this was the avy thread.

Won't happen Bacon and some team will finish below 3-13. Raiders or Browns.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7627
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Phire wrote:
Let's revert the discussion to its main purpose, the aftermath of the Steelers game.

We have other threads for avatars.


Sorry I thought for a moment this was the avy thread.

Won't happen Bacon and some team will finish below 3-13. Raiders or Browns.


I can dream
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21051
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What annoys me more than Vick's slippery hands is that we are 31st in scoring offense.

That is just wrong.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WhackyPlague


Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 5002
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
What annoys me more than Vick's slippery hands is that we are 31st in scoring offense.

That is just wrong.


Vick's slippery hands = 31st scoring offense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21051
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhackyPlague wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
What annoys me more than Vick's slippery hands is that we are 31st in scoring offense.

That is just wrong.


Vick's slippery hands = 31st scoring offense.


Add in crappy offensive line and a severe lack of #25
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33179
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soooooooooooooo weak.... weak sauce on soggy fries with the watered down coke... come on now.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34443
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
WhackyPlague wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
What annoys me more than Vick's slippery hands is that we are 31st in scoring offense.

That is just wrong.


Vick's slippery hands = 31st scoring offense.


Add in crappy offensive line and a severe lack of #25


Beside Arizona and Cleveland, where part of the reason they threw so much was to get Vick a better feel for the game, when haven't we used Shady sufficient?
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group