Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I want Munchak & Staff Gone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just adding...I feel what ya'll saying.
I personally would cut off Amano's hands and feet to get Tomlin here. lol

But, I also am being realistic in thinking, we don't know what is said and done 100% of the time during a game or during the week.

I am not impressed this year with the way the team is going.

I remember someone saying that we could be a "better team" but have a worst record. I think we are better than what we show.

Anyway.....frustrated like the rest of you, looking for answers and something to soothe the hurt.
Surprised
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im late to the discussion im not big on firing coaches but im sorry Grey has to go. Where historically bad right now. I wish we had a bye coming up but we will have a pretty decent break after Thurdays game. Grey should be fired after that game they gotta do something his scheme sucks. We cant get pressure on the QB an Grey does nothing to help the cause. Someones gotta be held accountable. Rusty Smith should of been in that game yesterday Hass is god awful. I was as big a Hass fan as anyone in here but hes to slow has not fast ball and when the bring the kitchen on that guy hes toast.l Somethings gotta be done were to talented to be this bad

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did we expect from our coordinators after bringing one from the CFL and the other was a DB coach at Texas?...
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
What did we expect from our coordinators after bringing one from the CFL and the other was a DB coach at Texas?...

CFL is giving too much credit. He was at in the UFL..
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
I don't see how they are one in the same. One is the physical actions they show another is the mental ability he has...
Players to a man have said the biggest difference between Munchack and Fisher was he wasn't afraid to call you out.
He isn't doing it at the 50 yard line but the players have said they are being called out.

Again, if you are saying they aren't afraid of him or that he is failing to motivate them with his coaching ability/tactics, fine. I can see grounds for that argument.
Where I disagree with you and I see most others is that a coach that is out there grabbing facemasks, having a coronary on the sideline isn't going to make this team play substantially better.

We had a coach that was more animated on the sideline and majority of us ran him out of town. To me that doesn't equal success.

Behavioral cues are a form of leadership and communication. Munchak's suck.

Players said Munch calls them out, but not during the game. That's the complaint. During the game, no matter how badly it's going, he just stands there. Never looks bothered. Never looks disappointed. Sometimes yells at the ref just to remember he's alive.

Nobody is calling for a coach to have a coronary. Again, you're arguing against something that isn't being said.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:

Nobody is calling for a coach to have a coronary. Again, you're arguing against something that isn't being said.

Not by you but others aren't saying what you are saying and that is what I'm saying..

lol (Who's on 1st)
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:

Not by you but others aren't saying what you are saying and that is what I'm saying..

lol (Who's on 1st)

You just killed the internet KT. Seriously though, do you see what I'm saying about his behavior leading the team? He just stands there while the castle crumbles. He doesn't have to yell, but he can't just stand there with that stupefied smirk on his face anymore. It's not working. Do something else.
ironlion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
ironlion wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
If we did fire them, no one would want to come here. You can't come here and have a rough stretch without everyone in the fan base wanting you fired. Laughing

I'm still of the belief that Hass was our biggest problem the last two weeks..The defense stepped up and while they weren't elite, played a lot better. They got no help from the Hasseltrash offense, though. Jake Locker's last start was his best game as a starter to date. Lets see how he builds on that.

Lets see what the team can do when Locker gets back, given the defensive improvements, before we go firing every body.

Im sorry but were you watching the titans Defence?? Allowing 30 points is an improvement against their usual 35ppg allowed but it's still awful. We have allowed 30+ points in our first 5 games. No team has EVER done that. We have no pass rush at all. We can't cover and we sure as hell can't tackle.

We need to bring a coach in that will run the 3-4. I'm so sick of seein the same base formation on every single down. My coach when I was 12 ran a more complicated defense.

I said it in the other thread but I'll say it again. The fact that munch even debated over starting hassleback is proof enough of how inept he is. Now we have facts and proof to back up that notion.

Honestly nothing will change. Bud Adams hired munch for reason we will never know, and not to win us games. Bud is a joke owner and his team resembles him. Win or lose the titans sell out every game and bud gets a fat cheque from the nfl wether we are 0-16 or 16-0, it just so happens that the cheque is much larger when we don't do well. The league wants ad revenue and the largest market possible. Ten in playoffs does not help that cause. Bud knows this.

Maybe we will consider firing munch in 2023 after he has enough time to really suck. Remember I said maybe.

You want to know why 30 points were allowed? Look no further than our inept offense giving our defense no rest.

Quote:
Up until the fourth quarter of today's loss to Vikes, #Titans had just one drive over five plays.

Seriously, do you guys expect them to hold them to no points when they're on the field for the vast majority of the game? You guys are COMPLETELY ridiculous with your expectations. The defense was FAR from the problem the past two weeks. INCREDIBLY FAR from it.

You guys just look at the scoreboard and don't actually look at the game at all. I guess your anger just makes you blackout, I don't know, but you guys certainly aren't using any logic at this point.

Actually your wrong I watched the game. Our Defence is awful, and trying to debate against that is a joke. Go to nfl dot com, team stats, defense, titans. Or do the web masters at nfl.com have blind anger as well?? You have no stats to back up your "blackout" notion.

Yes the offense is a joke to, there are stats to back that up as well. The whole team is god awful right now and I'm not blacked out to that. We made Christian ponder look like drew brees, and we just can't tackle. Maybe you were blacked out by homerism.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:

lol (Who's on 1st)

You just killed the internet KT. Seriously though, do you see what I'm saying about his behavior leading the team? He just stands there while the castle crumbles. He doesn't have to yell, but he can't just stand there with that stupefied smirk on his face anymore. It's not working. Do something else.

I do see your point. I do want more from Munchak.
But my view is you don't have to be demonstrative or visually demonstrative on gameday to be a great coach. It's just not one of the qualities I have ranked high on my list.

Passion for the game, ability to adjust, ability to motivate ( however you do it) are my things. To me they are separate from gameday demeanor.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:

lol (Who's on 1st)

But my view is you don't have to be demonstrative or visually demonstrative on gameday to be a great coach. It's just not one of the qualities I have ranked high on my list.

Passion for the game, ability to adjust, ability to motivate ( however you do it) are my things. To me they are separate from gameday demeanor.

True to an extent. I used to think like that too but if you look at teams with fiery coaches the players seem to feed off that enthusiasm and ride the same emotional roller coaster as the coaches. There are obviously exceptions but the Harbaughs, Tomlin, etc. just ooze emotion on the sideline and their players react to that.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:

lol (Who's on 1st)

True to an extent. I used to think like that too but if you look at teams with fiery coaches the players seem to feed off that enthusiasm and ride the same emotional roller coaster as the coaches. There are obviously exceptions but the Harbaughs, Tomlin, etc. just ooze emotion on the sideline and their players react to that.

I just want the ability to motivate and teach.
Stone32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New HC : Chip Kelly, Oregon.
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
We've been bred to be pessimistic at all costs.
TitanJo33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember one year we started of 1-4 I thought the season was done and all hope was lost we ended up playing in the AFC championship game that year.. Something happened in that locker room we finished the regular season 11-5... I wanna see munch and his staff get this team goin and light a fire under some [inappropriate/removed]... I've seen fisher do it several times with less talent..so if they can't turn it around a few ppl/ players need to be shown the door bc I'm a fan and and I love the titans and I know most of you guys do too and we deserve better coaching and play..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanJo33 wrote:
I remember one year we started of 1-4 I thought the season was done and all hope was lost we ended up playing in the AFC championship game that year.. Something happened in that locker room we finished the regular season 11-5... I wanna see munch and his staff get this team goin and light a fire under some [inappropriate/removed]... I've seen fisher do it several times with less talent..so if they can't turn it around a few ppl/ players need to be shown the door bc I'm a fan and and I love the titans and I know most of you guys do too and we deserve better coaching and play..

It helped to have a franchise QB who stepped up when his team needed him the most, terrible injuries or not.

Oh well, what can you do?
TitanJo33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree rip Steve..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: