Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vilma to play on Sunday?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saintsfan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Vilma to play on Sunday? Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8507640/jonathan-vilma-new-orleans-saints-allowed-play-bucs

Quote:
New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma, who has been embroiled in the bounty scheme saga, says that he will come off the physically unable to perform list after an equally lengthy battle with a knee injury.

Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma says he will come off the PUP list and intends to play against the Bucs in Week 7. His return could help New Orleans' beleaguered defense. "I'll be allowed to practice, I'll be allowed to play versus Tampa Bay (Sunday)," Vilma said, according to WVUE-TV in New Orleans.

So I guess his appeal won't be heard until next Tuesday, which means the suspension has not been reissued yet. He's coming of PUP and if healthy enough could play this Sunday! We might get our first (and possibly only) glimpse of a Hawthorne-Lofton-Vilma LB corps.

www.beattproductions.com

Adopt-A-Saint 2014
WR Kenny Stills 15 cat 244 yds 1 TD
S Rafael Bush 27 tak 0 INT 2 PD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: