Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Six: Chiefs (1-4) @ Buccaneers (1-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
After watching this i'm not really impressed by the score or the win really.. the chiefs just looked really bad, and it was mostly because of brady quinn, but mike williams made some nice catches and vincent jackson too... Although of course the run defense was impressive as it has been this year, not much impressed me about the offense

On defense we held the league's leading rusher to 40 yards on less than 3.5 ypc. On offense we torched a talented Chiefs secondary that still has a pass rush to help it out with Hali and Houston. The Chiefs are plagued with bad QB play, but they are not a bad team. Give them any average QB and their record is much different.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be impressed when we can do it consistently and against better teams who don't have Brady Quinn starting... We looked improved i'll give you that
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
I'll be impressed when we can do it consistently and against better teams who don't have Brady Quinn starting... We looked improved i'll give you that
That's completely understandable, but you discredited the offense by saying it wasn't impressive performance when Brady Quinn doesn't play defense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: