Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET XXXIII: The Blah Brotherhood of the traveling jorts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TAET XXXIV
RBC has a pole going
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Dingo's Hotel Motel Holiday Innscapades
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
TAET XXXIV: Our Happy Place
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
TAET XXXIV: Babyatmydingo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXIV: oland Tales: Milking it Hard for Three Days Grace
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXIV: The Marty Eviction Party
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
TAET XXXIV: dingo and you make dinner for two
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXIV - "I'll kill you Leonard Nemoy"
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
TAET - Andy Nervously Coughs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXIV: Glory Foles in the NovaCare Complex
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
TAET XXXIV: Post-loss Whale Hunts
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
TAET XXXIV: Eagles Free Falling Sponsored by Red Bull
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XXXIV: Avant's Petting Zoo: Everything but Yak
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 22

Author Message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37417
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
This is going to be an interconference/interforum war isn't it?...


Peace talks with pictures of your mom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9527
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Counter Attack Proposal: The red-blooded, Texas heathens can't handle our progressiveness and comfort with our sexuality. They're over there objectifying classy young ladies like Kate Upton. I say we go over and flood TACT with pictures of our man crushes to teach them a lesson.

Padding their post count is what they want

This calls for a clever counter-strike, not brute typing
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2574
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Da [inappropriate/removed] just happened?

This isn't the title.


That was clearly the option that won the poll. Why you mad?


This is our forum and I don't appreciate it. It's on now punks


This is going to be an interconference/interforum war isn't it?...


Of grand proportions, my friend.


What happens if Webby finds out?


You gon' tell 'em?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Counter Attack Proposal: The red-blooded, Texas heathens can't handle our progressiveness and comfort with our sexuality. They're over there objectifying classy young ladies like Kate Upton. I say we go over and flood TACT with pictures of our man crushes to teach them a lesson.


only issue, is most of them aren't actually from Texas
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7686
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Da [inappropriate/removed] just happened?

This isn't the title.


That was clearly the option that won the poll. Why you mad?


This is like December 7th all over again.


But on Philadelphia Soil. </3
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10989
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
This is going to be an interconference/interforum war isn't it?...


Peace talks with pictures of your mom.


You want 'emz, I got 'emz.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37417
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
What happens if Webby finds out?


I know you dont have any around here - but he is a global. He is above the law.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27661
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Da [inappropriate/removed] just happened?

This isn't the title.


That was clearly the option that won the poll. Why you mad?


This is our forum and I don't appreciate it. It's on now punks


This is going to be an interconference/interforum war isn't it?...


Of grand proportions, my friend.


What happens if Webby finds out?


It's good natured fun between rivals. No harm, no foul. So long as we keep it clean. Laughing
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
This is going to be an interconference/interforum war isn't it?...


Peace talks with pictures of your mom.


And your dad, if he's sexy enough. Who's comfy in their skin now? Hell, I know you all check out Des (and he is beau-ti-ful)
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2574
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Meco wrote:
Counter Attack Proposal: The red-blooded, Texas heathens can't handle our progressiveness and comfort with our sexuality. They're over there objectifying classy young ladies like Kate Upton. I say we go over and flood TACT with pictures of our man crushes to teach them a lesson.


only issue, is most of them aren't actually from Texas


They're all Cowboys fans, the heathen Texas spirit lives within them all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7686
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
Meco wrote:
Counter Attack Proposal: The red-blooded, Texas heathens can't handle our progressiveness and comfort with our sexuality. They're over there objectifying classy young ladies like Kate Upton. I say we go over and flood TACT with pictures of our man crushes to teach them a lesson.

Padding their post count is what they want

This calls for a clever counter-strike, not brute typing


A clever Defensive Counter-assault.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9527
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATTENTION: DEAD KITTEN PIC IN TACT

The gloves are off

Grrrr
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10989
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
The best is when my uncle spits out BS mechanical terms to the guy and he just nods his head and acts like he understands LOL


This is a lot like how my morning went......HEY!!
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34375
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
ATTENTION: DEAD KITTEN PIC IN TACT

The gloves are off

Grrrr


Is anyone familiar with the Ancient arts? Can we lay a curse upon them?
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7686
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Phire wrote:
The best is when my uncle spits out BS mechanical terms to the guy and he just nods his head and acts like he understands LOL


This is a lot like how my morning went......HEY!!


Everything is all making sense now.......
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 3 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group