Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Best and Worst Halloween Candy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
There is such thing as a bad..no, not bad..TERRIBLE reeses. Though it's not the awesome, original peanut butter cup ones. Those have the perfect chocolate to peanut butter ratio.

It's those nasty reeses christmas tree things. There's enough peanut butter in those to choke you.

You have issues. The big holiday ones are the best.

THIS MAN knows

THIS MAN!!!

Any Reeses is good, Butterfinger is good as well.

Last edited by broncosfan07 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst Halloween candy: Candy corn
Best: Reese's

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
eagles101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
are those like the Easter egg ones? i never had the Christmas tree ones...but i love the Easter egg ones.
Yeah all the holiday ones are the same. There's pumpkins for halloween, trees for christmas and eggs for easter. AND THEY ARE ALL DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Also, those strawberry hardcandy with soft candy in the middle are bomb, as well as the fruity tootsie rolls.

Seems like me and my brife (bro-wife) Gmen4ev are on the same page ... once again!!

the pumpkin ones suck. like suck a lot.

and i just saw butterfingers...my mom loves butterfingers....and for the past 13 years my mom has gotten me a BIG bag of butterfingers for christmas....i hate butterfingers....

props to deadpulse
RyanFuller003

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad: Anything licorice (black or red, doesn't matter, it's all gross), milk duds, chewing gum, those disgusting chewy peanut butter things that come in black or orange wax paper, Mary Janes, anything that isn't actual candy (like that one dentist on the street who gives out floss, or the grandma who gives you an apple or about $0.15 in change), candy corn, anything with razor blades sticking out of it.

Good: Reese's, Twix, Snickers, Kit-Kats, Starburst, any kind of full-size candy bar really.

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for three years running!)
GoneWithTheWind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best: Reeses

Worst: Watch Lewis Black talk about Candy Corn and you have my opinion

Shoutout to JTagg7754 on the sig!

"Welcome to the end of your life and I promise it's gonna hurt"

"Fresh out of the Factory with no warrenty and already broken what a pity"
neezy007

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this thread had me itching for a RPBC so I was going to walk to the gas station near school but I went to the advisor's office to schedule an appointment so they can approve me for graduation (WOOO) and there was a bucket of candy with a RPBC. Great success.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have variety. Give variety. You don't have to have a whole candy bar but the fun size sucks if that all you get. Give like 3-5 mini candys. Also have stuff prepared for that kid, you know the one with all of the allergies or doesn't like chocolate. Have Pepsi or Sunkist, those would be best (team Pepsi right here Razz ) or if you have a good local pop like Faygo (Michigan thing). The best was the house that ran out of candy and gave you 5 bucks (there lights would be off, but that trick never works).

Also, if doing weird candies, stick to normal flavors, no one likes flavored tootsie rolls. Also, if youre handing out gum you better dish out some dubble bubble and a lot of it or no kid will want to go to your house.

R.I.P. Stylish
neezy007

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Have variety. Give variety. You don't have to have a whole candy bar but the fun size sucks if that all you get. Give like 3-5 mini candys. Also have stuff prepared for that kid, you know the one with all of the allergies or doesn't like chocolate. Have Pepsi or Sunkist, those would be best (team Pepsi right here Razz ) or if you have a good local pop like Faygo (Michigan thing). The best was the house that ran out of candy and gave you 5 bucks (there lights would be off, but that trick never works).

Also, if doing weird candies, stick to normal flavors, no one likes flavored tootsie rolls. Also, if youre handing out gum you better dish out some dubble bubble and a lot of it or no kid will want to go to your house.

Untrue. Those things are great.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Untrue. Those things are great.
Agreed. The vanilla ones are delish.

I just hated getting a handful of the regular chocolate ones. I did love getting the big chunk ones that you could pretend were chewing tobacco when you were playing little league baseball though. Laughing

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am allergic to peanuts so my favorite candy is kit kat or crunch bars.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: