Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT WEEK SIX - DALLAS (2-2) @ BALTIMORE (4-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acowboys62

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was gonna post this in TACT, but it was too cool, so figured it would do better here.

Hamilton imitating Ware at Ravens Practices:
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/ravens-are-using-former-dallas-cowboy-adrian-hamilton-to-imitate-demarcus-ware/
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
bmore4life815 wrote:
This thread is..... intriguing.

I would like to wish you the best of luck on Sunday, though.

Thank you for the well wishes. We need em. Would you mind sending ceejay our way??? We'd love to meet him.

ceejay bolted after that Eagles game and hasn't come back since. At that same time, he also disbanded our Ravens forum FF league by resetting it without warning and never showed back up to explain why.

Ouch. Even tough some of you guys are dorks when it comes to FFMD, you guys didn't deserve that. So, I guess the bottom line is that nobody likes ceejay.

CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
Was gonna post this in TACT, but it was too cool, so figured it would do better here.

http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/ravens-are-using-former-dallas-cowboy-adrian-hamilton-to-imitate-demarcus-ware/

Oh how cute. Hamilton thinks he can imitate one of the best pass rushers of this era and a future HOFer. I feel bad for Michael Oher if he is getting ready for Ware by going up against Hamilton.

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
JROD82891

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
acowboys62 wrote:

Oh how cute. Hamilton thinks he can imitate one of the best pass rushers of this era and a future HOFer. I feel bad for Michael Oher if he is getting ready for Ware by going up against Hamilton.

Hey Hey now, Michael has a mean hold. You better hope the refs call it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas is gonna win, Romo is gonna throw for 350+ 4 TD 0 Int, Ware 3 1/2 sacks. Claiborne finally gets int #1 and we shut everyone up for a week at least i hope anyway.
NCAAF-Penn State

Throw Dez the Damn ball Club
dahobofest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Romo is going to hold, I think they should at least run a fake play.
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it now. Costa gets hurt early and we are screwed at the center position. Or maybe we find a savior? Whoever steps in at that point....? BurningDuece?

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^
Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dboys88-82 wrote:
I can see it now. Costa gets hurt early and we are screwed at the center position. Or maybe we find a savior? Whoever steps in at that point....? BurningDuece?

That's a good question...who are the healthy interior OL right now on the roster? Who will they dress for the game? Do we Arkin get called up? Maybe Dockery?

^^^mack
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Something

Shocked !!!

It's like I just stepped into a parallel universe, bizzaro world, if you will.

I'm both scared and oddly fascinated at the same time.

Must look away, but I can't divert my gaze.

If only our teams weren't playing this week, maybe we could have been friends.

Oh well, it was nice knowing you CTID, my odd-world counterpart.

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
dahobofest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you've all read the stuff about "simplifying the offense" for Romo pre-snap. Does that make any sense? If anything, that's part of the offense that still does well... what they should simplify is what Dez Bryant is asked to read/react to. Also, if this were truly the case that they were simplifying pre-snap reads, why would they announce that to the public/Baltimore? Question
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dahobofest wrote:
I'm sure you've all read the stuff about "simplifying the offense" for Romo pre-snap. Does that make any sense? If anything, that's part of the offense that still does well... what they should simplify is what Dez Bryant is asked to read/react to. Also, if this were truly the case that they were simplifying pre-snap reads, why would they announce that to the public/Baltimore? Question

Oh he!!, the offensive play calling is fine. If Dez can't hang on to the damn ball, he shouldn't be playing. If Dez, can't grasp the offense because the education for athletes is a frickin joke! He shouldn't be in the league. Let's stop making excuses for the guy shall we? look at the real problems here:

1. J.J. spent all of his resources on defense this year (particullarly the DB's.) Result- Z-E-R-O INT's!

2. J.J. totally whiffed on retooling the O line Result- poor offensive production.

3. He HAD, I'll say it again, HAD a lead blocker in Fiamatta that was really working. No, can't keep what works, let's get someone else. I'm going to say a word here, are you ready, C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y! Fiamatta and Murray had it. Vickers and Murray do not. Result- poor running game.

4. Let's draft a big name WR with a very troubled past. Result- poor production. Athletic ability alone will not do it at this level.

5. This team really sucks right now and is heading in the wrong direction. Result- a lot of pi$$ed off fans! I'm one of them.

But give the "Dez needs help" talk a rest. If the guy cannot perfrom his duties as a professional athlete, then he needs to take a hiatus and go get help. If he cannot grasp the offense, then he needs to go back to school, for real, and learn how to think critically.
DKDALfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:
dahobofest wrote:

Oh he!!, the offensive play calling is fine. If Dez can't hang on to the damn ball, he shouldn't be playing. If Dez, can't grasp the offense because the education for athletes is a frickin joke! He shouldn't be in the league. Let's stop making excuses for the guy shall we? look at the real problems here:

1. J.J. spent all of his resources on defense this year (particullarly the DB's.) Result- Z-E-R-O INT's!

2. J.J. totally whiffed on retooling the O line Result- poor offensive production.

3. He HAD, I'll say it again, HAD a lead blocker in Fiamatta that was really working. No, can't keep what works, let's get someone else. I'm going to say a word here, are you ready, C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y! Fiamatta and Murray had it. Vickers and Murray do not. Result- poor running game.

4. Let's draft a big name WR with a very troubled past. Result- poor production. Athletic ability alone will not do it at this level.

5. This team really sucks right now and is heading in the wrong direction. Result- a lot of pi$$ed off fans! I'm one of them.

But give the "Dez needs help" talk a rest. If the guy cannot perfrom his duties as a professional athlete, then he needs to take a hiatus and go get help. If he cannot grasp the offense, then he needs to go back to school, for real, and learn how to think critically.

really, critic for getting Clai and Carr to the Cowboys? so you would rather have us ignoring that problem? or would you rather have had DeCastro or Konz, who is doing what right now in the NFL? nothing. havent even played a snap so far this season. would you rather have spent money on a guard then Carr? then we would probaly give critic to Jerry for not fixing the secondary instead, and I doubt that one guard would be enough to save the whole line

why stick with Fiammetta when you can get Vickers who has a more reliable health and has had good production over his carreer? I understand that decision by Jerry. also, can you tell me what Fiammetta is doing today? I can, not playing football. The guy is placed on the left squad list which means he arent allowed to play football this season. So, we are pretty lucky that we signed another fullback instead. Wouldnt have helped us at all if we resigned him.

nothing wrong with drafting a WR with the talent of Dez Bryant. or would you rather still be stucked with Roy Williams?

why are we headed in the wrong direction? we got a great defence with a lot of young players who only are going to get better. we got some good talent on the offensive side of the ball, and are pretty much 2-3 players from having an offence that could be dominant.

an improved o line for next season, and I see a good season to come.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Was-Dez-Bryant-Close-To-Being-A-Raven/e2a2a8e0-2cb9-466c-81eb-b5fc88e6c7f1

The Ravens really wanted Dez Bryant in the draft 2 years ago before you guys traded up one spot in front of us. We ended up trading back. I know Dez has his issues but he's certainly worked out better than Sergio Kindle. Although, we do like the 2 TE's we got from that trade-back.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
bmore4life815 wrote:
This thread is..... intriguing.

I would like to wish you the best of luck on Sunday, though.

Thank you for the well wishes. We need em. Would you mind sending ceejay our way??? We'd love to meet him.

ceejay bolted after that Eagles game and hasn't come back since. At that same time, he also disbanded our Ravens forum FF league by resetting it without warning and never showed back up to explain why.

Sounds like that guy is a real winner. I take it you guys are not to fond of him?

Some people like him purely because it's entertaining to see him spout off and not care, some like his passion... myself, I like him when he's purely discussing our team, or trying to get another team's forum riled up in our GDTs, but I think he very much crossed the line against the Philly guys.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:
dahobofest wrote:

This is a game day thread...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 9 of 51

Jump to: